• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale SOUL absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, does the upgrade still counts to Metaton? Because he is actually a robot in the underground, not really a monster

I mean, since he's also a ghost like Napstablook, it was never really confirmed if he could absorb souls since they're ghosts. We could just keep it out of Napstablook, Mettaton, Mad Dummy, and Mad Mew Mew since it's debatable if they can even absorb them.
Also, does Annoying Dog need that upgrade? He kinda is the representation of Toby Fox, im not even sure

Is the Annoying Dog a monster?
I'm.... not even sure, he just chills around

Okay, so, Annoying Dog, Metaton, Napstablook Mad Dummy and Mad mew mew wont be upgraded, cuz we dont even know if it is applicable to them

So, I will need these profiles unlocked to be able to upgrade

So, I will need these profiles unlocked to be able to upgrade
SamanPatou unlocked them. Tell us here when you are done.

SamanPatou unlocked them. Tell us here when you are done.
Thanks, I am still updating them, but Sans profile is done and can be locked (Only Sans and Frisk were unlocked, and Frisk already is done, so, just left Sans), the others are not controversial enough to be locked and I am still updating

Ok, It's done, and Sans page need to be Locked

I completely disagree this was way to knitpicked and taken out of context.....

agreed 🥶👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back