• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale God Tier ability additions.

Magi Hussie said:
@Kyle The dirty hacker ending is canon & Annoying Dog stopped you from hacking for the Legendary Artifact (which I linked that source in an earlier response btw).
I personally believe the dirty hacker is canon but according to the VSBW it's not though if it gets added I have no problem with it.

Not much opinion aside from Annoying Dog. You'll need more than "he made concepts" to give him that ability. Way more.

Why does God from Digimon have conceptual manipulation because he created concepts.

Annoying dog created determination, Stats and various other abstract ideas.

Even the description of Non-Corpreality says "Chara(Undertale) Embodies and Non-Corpreal Concept"

@Videogamer

I have no clue what goes on with Digimon God's profile.

Creating things doesn't mean you created the concepts of them.

As for Chara, I don't know why he embodies a concept, but Annoying Dog creating a being that can embody a concept still doesn't mean he created the concept itself, it just means he's capable of creating an entity that can bind itself to a concept, and that's assuming Chara's conceptual embodiment is accurate.

@Assaltwaffle It's because Digimon God is the creator of the Digital World that's a conceptual world from where the entire Real World is just a shadow of this true Idea World (It's the Plato World of Forms of the Digimon series), there's some other infos, anyway the profile will be edited in the future to fuse it with Yggdrasil profile and make it more clear.

So, nothing that's similar to the Undertale stuff.

Everything that is conceivable has a concept under any theory of universals. The concept of "sphere" is present in pretty much all of fiction, since spheres exist in pretty much every verse, but the creators of the first spheres don't have conceptual manipulation.

For someone to get conceptual manipulation they have to create the abstract conceptual framework for the objects in the universe, not just the objects of the concept that could have already been present in an unknown conceptual framework.

If the Dog created a concept that Chara can embody this means he does have this ability.

Chara embodies an non-corporeal concept and The Annoying Dog created that concept.

But you need to prove that he created the concept itself. You've offered nothing to imply he made them. Being a creator of reality doesn't make the creator of the concepts unless otherwise shown, implied, or stated.

Also Chara has nothing of conceptual embodiment on his page so that's not even a point, unrelated as it may be.

I disagree with conceptual manipulation as well. We can't give every creator of a verse the ability to create concepts, unless there's something suggesting that they can.

Because Arceus creates beings that are conceptuals. The conceptuals are concepts, Arceus created the conceptuals, therefore Arceus created concepts.

Annoying Dog is just a standard creator god who barked reality into being by accident.

@Assaltwaffle

So what are the conclusions here?

Okay, with the exception of conceptual manipulation, I suppose that should be fine if it has been accepted by the staff.

A few things:

Asriel shouldn't have all of the monster's abilities, since there's nothing suggesting that he does. Maybe if he busted out blue mode or something during the final battle, there'd be more grounds to say that he did.

I explained the immortality type 4 thing in another thread, but given the definition of immortality type 4, 'those who can resurrect/reincarnate at a later point in time,', I don't think anyone should get this ability.

The only time I can think of when Frisk 'resurrects' is vs Asriel. And that's Regenerationn.

What are you referring to exactly?

Chara can come back from the dead as long as the player is around, and dying and then recovering at full health is ressurection. Regenerationn would aply if they healed from damage normally, here they need to hit zero HP to come back.

GyroNutz said:
A few things:
Asriel shouldn't have all of the monster's abilities, since there's nothing suggesting that he does. Maybe if he busted out blue mode or something during the final battle, there'd be more grounds to say that he did.

I explained the immortality type 4 thing in another thread, but given the definition of immortality type 4, 'those who can resurrect/reincarnate at a later point in time,', I don't think anyone should get this ability.
Photoshop flowey has shown to use the power of the human SOULs such as JUSTICE (with the gun) or KINDNESS ( with the burnt pan).

Asriel should be able to do the same, in his fight against Frisk, he just used his own powers. Plus he used the power of the Lost souls (Sans, Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus, Alphys) in his angel of death form to attack Frisk.

Not all attacks just very few. Like Fire Manipulation, Bone Manpulation, Limited Paralysis(Via green mode), Gravity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation etc.

Antvasima said:
Okay, with the exception of conceptual manipulation, I suppose that should be fine if it has been accepted by the staff.
Have you applied the accepted changes yet?

Which profiles do you need unlocked? Please write a list of the exact titles.

Back