• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale, Base Frisk Upgrade

Jinsye

She/Her
This one should be simple, I think Frisk should be upgraded to 8-C w/o DETERMINATION

First off, you're able to kill Froggit at the start of the game, who's 8-C which is some scaling.

Frisk should also be at least physically comparable to Snowdrake's Mom, considering she has -12 ATK and is able to damage Frisk. Frisk should be superior

Conclusion is, Frisk should be 8-C with minimal determination via scaling to Snowdrake's Mom and Froggit

There is no way to prove that Frisk was w/o any amount of DT, and monsters are weak to killing intentions.

I mean

point still stands that a minimally determined Frisk should at least be comparable to Snowdrake's Mom and other baseline monsters like Sans

@Steven Bruh being a virtual character being able to break a screen does not make you anywhere near able to beat a child with time manip and 8-C durability. That match wouldn't have happened anyway.

For the revisions themselves, I don't really agree with the reasoning of fighting Froggit, since we don't know if Frisk was at baseline determination in that fight.

While I know that Azzy had doubts about scaling people to Snowdrake's Mother, I personally agree with it. So I guess this seems fine.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Steven Bruh being a virtual character being able to break a screen does not make you anywhere near able to beat a child with time manip and 8-C durability. That match wouldn't have happened anyway.
High Godly

Inconclusive GG

Wait heck Frisk can just turn off the computer

I have made the changes and no, I'm not removing that bit about Frisk punching a tomato from his striking strength.

Back