• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Dont ask.. i was bored

• Both High 4-C
  • Goomba gets 1 hour prep
  • Vegeta is in character.
  • speed equalized
Goomboss

you already know who vegeta is..because his the prince of no one he gets no link.

Vegeta: 2

Goomboss:

Eh. Geets needs a win, so I'm gonna vote. Vegeta via superior everything: skills, range, flight, mindset, maneuverability, and versatility. The only thing he may lose on is pure AP, and I'm not even entirely sure on that.

Prep will only give Goomboss the first hit, likely just pissing off the prince sooner, acting as Goomboss' detriment.

Vegeta easily destroys Goomboss/King Goomba. Vegeta is a powerful planet-busting/ now universe level character. Goomboss is weak, I don't agree with the ridicoulously high tier he has on here.

Why is Goomboss apparently tier 4-A just for fighting against Yoshi in Super Mario 64 DS? I don't see how he is at such a high tier on here when in the games it has been stated by other characters how weak he is and his pathetic boss fight within Paper Mario reinforces that. Mario defeats him and his minions easily. Also, in Paper Mario, Bowser and the Koopa Bros made fun of how weak King Goomba was. So I don't think it is valid to put him at such a high tier just because he fought against Yoshi because well, in Paper Mario he also fought against Mario but that doesn't mean anything because he was defeated easily and stated to be weak. Plus, he was shown to be pretty weak in gameplay as his attacks only did 1 damage just like any other enemy.

I don't think that having a boss fight against a strong character should make a boss classified as being at the same level as that character. Fighting against someone doesn't mean shit if you lose easily. By the tier 4-A logic, Goomboss/King Goomba would be on the same power level as Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee which is just ridiculous and absurd.

Back