• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko without Outerversal shenanigans

Inspired by this thread.

If Umineko were to cap at levels like 2-A, where it's not as overly focused on AP like tier 1 is, how would they fair? Would they be the kings of 2-As or would they be fodder? Most likely not fodder but you get the idea.

It would be... Pretty weak tbh.

Umineko characters relies on their existential superiority for most of the part. Their actual hax is pretty vanilla.

Pretty sure the red key and comparable things still oneshot most characters on that level.

No idea, I don't know her opponents well enough to tell.

I mean, any kind of "very high in tier 2-A" argument depends on where into 2-A you downgrade them. If you only downgrade them to the same very high 2-A level these verses have than the point isn't there. It's only an issue if you deliberately put them below that.

Similar for higher tier hax... I mean I assume you intend to nerf their hax to 2-A levels, so that they don't have 1-A high-godly Regenerationn and Regenerationn negation anymore. Otherwise they would stomp these verses for being 2-A's with 1-A hax.

Back