• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Udlmaster

They/Them
Black Sphere v Silver Sphere (Omniphage)

Speed Equal
SBA

Umbral Blot:

Omniphage:

Ya Mum:

Umbral Blot isn't 1-A.

Says it eats mages but alrighty. I'll assume they both can interact with one another. To what extent is the silver sphere a smurf?

oh, F, blot's image is gone, I'll have to redo that.

Says it eats mages but alrighty. I'll assume they both can interact with one another. To what extent is the silver sphere a smurf?
I wouldn't really say it comes down to any Smurf hax, ironically.

Omniphages are barely sentient and their most common course of action is to just try to eat anything and everything.

sure, but as far as I can tell, that's both of their first moves, EE via touch/consumption. Umbral Blot's is 4-D EE, if the Omniphage's is higher then it wins, probably. If not, Blot wins. The characters aren't really complex enough to have anything else come about, I think.

I wouldn’t really say that having the stronger hax would make them win here, it would be like both of them having really sharp swords that can chop each other in half, just one is sharper than the other.

something something standard resistances include EE, Umbral Blot resists stuff on the level of epic level magic which is 4-D. so yeah, it would matter.

Back