• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultraman Zero {4B} VS Son Goku {4B}

Ultra VS Saiyan

Two Earth Protector Clash

Battles in Central City

Both warrior is not bloodlust

Speed is equalized

Senario: Ultra zero was travelling around the universe, suddenly an unknown portal sucks him into the dragon ball universe. Confused on where his landed the citizen of central city is shocked by the presence of ultra zero.

Vegeta: idk his power level is strong, u think u can handle this kakarot?

Goku: Lets get on with

Vegeta: tch

Goku Fighting Stance
Ultimate Zero giant render
CentralCity

Oh dear...

Well, let's see here.

There are some points that both of these guys have:

• The excitement of participation in battles
  • Martial Arts skills, which, I think they are both tied in, which is why I'm listing this here.

Before going on with other character abilities, let's delve into their characteristics. Or at least, try to.

In battles, Goku does not want to fight in any place that are populated right? Zero seems to be quite fine with battling in cities, which would make him less cautious when he just goes around and gets himself thrown into buildings. Well, I mean I can't say much when it comes to settings as an argument point since most of Zero's battles are in space. Just thought that it would be worthy enough to point this out, but... Eh.

I'm going to assume in-character judging from the little dialogue you made.

Then, there's the skill stuff again, I'd argue that Zero does have more on skills and experience since he's fought against people with a greater arsenal of powers. Not only that, he's literally spent years doing nothing but training, which Goku has done as well so it nulls this argument.

Screw this.

Despite their even-ness(?) in physical capabilities and skills and experience, there are also a few other things to factor during their fights.

For one, Zero is not beyond spamming his beams which, as some people have argued, that Goku doesn't really do that often.

Goku still has his IT, which, when it needs to be used, will be used. Zero has dealt with teleporters before and often, Ultras do have an aura of sorts which should allow Goku to lock on to and send himself there.

While Goku is very versatile in battles, so is Zero. If Goku somehow manages to hide somewhere, Ultras, especially Zero's kind, all have the ability to see through things.

Still, Goku has Solar Flare, which Zero is stupidly not resistant to. He can blind Zero, but often, Ultras can recover from those quicker than most opponents the Z fighters have faced.

What else?

However, in the hax department, Zero dominates. I think. His Mind Manipulation is definitely something to be wary of, and Zero is quite good at handling his psychic powers. But still, he doesn't seem to use these as frequently as his father does. Who, even then, only uses it when he can't transform back to his original form.

So all in all, if we go in-character:

I... Can't really come up with a good final verdict. But let's try: Going with that, both of them would be flying around while trying to mercilessly beat each other down, like usual. Goku might go for his IT at some point, but if Zero can see through that, he can simply improvise and use his sluggers as reflectors that he can use to attack Goku with when he uses IT. So... Tie maybe? But I suppose it all comes down in stamina when the fight goes like this. They both have great stamina reserves, but still limited. But in case his stamina is getting low, Zero can just fly off to outer space and recharge... Which Goku can also do by asking for an emergency Senzu... I think I've cornered myself.

I'll leave the floor to other people.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Oh dear...
Well, let's see here.

There are some points that both of these guys have:

• The excitement of participation in battles
  • Martial Arts skills, which, I think they are both tied in, which is why I'm listing this here.

Before going on with other character abilities, let's delve into their characteristics. Or at least, try to.

In battles, Goku does not want to fight in any place that are populated right? Zero seems to be quite fine with battling in cities, which would make him less cautious when he just goes around and gets himself thrown into buildings. Well, I mean I can't say much when it comes to settings as an argument point since most of Zero's battles are in space. Just thought that it would be worthy enough to point this out, but... Eh.

I'm going to assume in-character judging from the little dialogue you made.

Then, there's the skill stuff again, I'd argue that Zero does have more on skills and experience since he's fought against people with a greater arsenal of powers. Not only that, he's literally spent years doing nothing but training, which Goku has done as well so it nulls this argument.

Screw this.

Despite their even-ness(?) in physical capabilities and skills and experience, there are also a few other things to factor during their fights.

For one, Zero is not beyond spamming his beams which, as some people have argued, that Goku doesn't really do that often.

Goku still has his IT, which, when it needs to be used, will be used. Zero has dealt with teleporters before and often, Ultras do have an aura of sorts which should allow Goku to lock on to and send himself there.

While Goku is very versatile in battles, so is Zero. If Goku somehow manages to hide somewhere, Ultras, especially Zero's kind, all have the ability to see through things.

Still, Goku has Solar Flare, which Zero is stupidly not resistant to. He can blind Zero, but often, Ultras can recover from those quicker than most opponents the Z fighters have faced.

What else?

However, in the hax department, Zero dominates. I think. His Mind Manipulation is definitely something to be wary of, and Zero is quite good at handling his psychic powers. But still, he doesn't seem to use these as frequently as his father does. Who, even then, only uses it when he can't transform back to his original form.

So all in all, if we go in-character:

I... Can't really come up with a good final verdict. But let's try: Going with that, both of them would be flying around while trying to mercilessly beat each other down, like usual. Goku might go for his IT at some point, but if Zero can see through that, he can simply improvise and use his sluggers as reflectors that he can use to attack Goku with when he uses IT. So... Tie maybe? But I suppose it all comes down in stamina when the fight goes like this. They both have great stamina reserves, but still limited. But in case his stamina is getting low, Zero can just fly off to outer space and recharge... Which Goku can also do by asking for an emergency Senzu... I think I've cornered myself.

I'll leave the floor to other people.
Nice explanation u got there sir, i agreed that zero have more hax that will be hard for goku to handle. Zero and goku both have fight tons of opponent, not to mention zero have fight and defeated arch belial with the help of noa. In my opinion this is a good matchup

Eh, it's not much of an explanation than it is a jumbled mess.

I can't really say that Zero has it better in terms of experience. They both are kinda similar too, both are great martial artist who's got great potential and have fought against a tyrannical ruler. Except in Zero's part, it may serve as a good argument point in experience, since Belial has successfully conquered an entire universe while Frieza's only got a small portion of it.

Helping hand bump.

Also, one more thing that I just realized, I'm not sure if Goku would use Spirit Bomb but there's a pretty good chance that he might though.

Despite Zero's wild personality, he's actually a pretty good guy, which may nullify most of Spirit Bomb's damage.

Another thing I'd like to ask is, does Zero have access to his Ultimate Aegis?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Helping hand bump.
Also, one more thing that I just realized, I'm not sure if Goku would use Spirit Bomb but there's a pretty good chance that he might though.

Despite Zero's wild personality, he's actually a pretty good guy, which may nullify most of Spirit Bomb's damage.

Another thing I'd like to ask is, does Zero have access to his Ultimate Aegis?
Double bump

Yes i am using zero after he defeated hyper zetton

You also have to consider the sizes for the fight. Goku stands at 175 centimeters and weighs 62 kilograms, while Zero in his base form normally stands at 49 meters and weighs 35,000 tons. But Zero, being an honor-bound champion of justice like his fellow Ultraman, can assume human size to even the odds.

I'd argue Ultraman Zero has better combat experience. Not many can say they fought a Master Martial Artist Ultra for hundreds of years in a severely limiting armour. The other thing about the Spirit Bomb though is that Zero has several ways to halt or distract from its generation such as his Eye Sluggers or Emerium Slash.

Zero is able to recharge from solar power so as long as there's the sun, he can just look towards its direction and do the "PRAISE THE SUN!" position to recharge while Goku would only get more and more tired. So my vote is on Zero.

Ultraman Zero has tons of more combat experience, the dude is 5,900 years old with the majority of that spent training or combat. Zero is also at least 10x faster than Goku at this stage. Goku still does have his IT however. The page on Zero for this wiki barely mentions it but Zero's latest form, Zero Beyond, has a set of powers unmentioned on his. I reccomend referring to the Ultra wiki for a bit of info about it, but it boils down to Zero having tons of more hax. 4-B Goku can also only sustain SSJ3 for a few minutes "making it effectively useless against opponents on his level." However Ultras can't last long without breaks while in Earth's atmosphere so this evens up their stamina I guess. I'm going to have to cast a vote for Zero as he seems to have a slight edge.

Hm, good vote, if a little bit of a necro.

Also, about Zero Beyond. He's actually unusable, as he would be far beyond the levels we see Zero in as he is right now.

Pft, no big deal there. Besides, could always use more votes.

Only problem is whether OP is still managing the thread or not.

Back