• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Series: Can anybody insert Gomora?

Apologies that the series haven't had any progress lately but unfortunately, Gomora may have to wait. Should I find the time to continue, there are still others that I have in mind. So, again, sorry for the inconvenience.

I agree with Mryellow, as the Ultra Galaxy Gomora is easily one of the most powerful Kaiju out there; His EX form capable of fighting Armoured Darkness who previously 1-shot a mountain and is in the same ballpark as Super Ultras.

Well, I suppose you do have a point. I do need to take a break from Ultra and Seijin profiles anyway. I'll get to work on Gomora once I have Zetton up, which hopefully, comes soon enough.

EDIT: Zetton is done, will work on Gomora soon. Also, should we have a separate character profile for UG's Gomora with other Gomora?

I'd say yes due to the sheer desparity in power and their profiles. It should also be noted that Battlenizer Kaiju are superior than their natural/normal counterparts.

Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't need to ask that though. But what about Daichi's Gomora? There isn't much about his but I just wanted to hear what you think.

Well, I've been lagging behind due to some complications on another character. But I suppose I can postpone on that and get back to Gomora.

We (Well, I) can help out if you need it. Is it Ultraman Geed? Belial's new form? Uhh....

Zero Beyond?

Actually, it's X. I've got his draft prepared, just that his keys feel weird. I mean, I can deal with Zero anytime. Also, Exceed X's abilities, got some done, it's that statement at the final episode and how we could quantify Xlugger shoot's effects. I feel like it's more than simple destruction.

Uh... Not good. One reason being I have no idea if it's really finished or not since, I may have glossed over some other abilities Gomora has, and I may have his other stats unfinished. Another reason being, I don't feel comfortable going on just setting up a randy monster. Sorry about that.

Well, I guess I've kept you waiting for a long time. Tell you what, I'll get the page up and ready this Friday. If you deem any changes or adjustments needed for the profile, be my guest.

Edit: Done.

Back