• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT FOOD TIER LIST

What're your favorite foods, Witch?
Gosh thats so hard.

Jk, its

1. All asian noodle soups imagineable. From Ramen to Pho, from Taiwanese Beef Noodle soup to Bun rieu. Nothing beats a hot soup, tons of noodles and all the toppings you can imagine.

2. Thai soups like Tomyum or Tom gai kai. A spicy sour soup that can be creamy if you want it to be.

3. Jägerschnitzel. To rep my beautiful home country of Germany. A thin piece of breaded meat with a rich mushroom sauce.

4. Salads, but not any particular ones but the ones you make yourself. I dont think following a set national recipe is the way to go, but nothing beats a homemade salad.

5. To rep my beautiful home country of Germany, Döner kebap. If you get the joke, you deserve a peck on the forehead. A good Döner is bloody fantastic though.

6. Hotpots. Something you can really only do in a group, but everyone should have at least 1 whole hotpot experience.

7. Stirfrys. So versatile, so costumizeable, always a hit and really easy to make.

1. All asian noodle soups imagineable. From Ramen to Pho, from Taiwanese Beef Noodle soup to Bun rieu. Nothing beats a hot soup, tons of noodles and all the toppings you can imagine.
Based.

2. Thai soups like Tomyum or Tom gai kai. A spicy sour soup that can be creamy if you want it to be.

3. Jägerschnitzel. To rep my beautiful home country of Germany. A thin piece of breaded meat with a rich mushroom sauce.

4. Salads, but not any particular ones but the ones you make yourself. I dont think following a set national recipe is the way to go, but nothing beats a homemade salad.

5. To rep my beautiful home country of Germany, Döner kebap. If you get the joke, you deserve a peck on the forehead. A good Döner is bloody fantastic though.

6. Hotpots. Something you can really only do in a group, but everyone should have at least 1 whole hotpot experience.

7. Stirfrys. So versatile, so costumizeable, always a hit and really easy to make.
Everything else I don't know nothing about, or I'm just not a huge fan of 🗿

Gosh thats so hard.

Jk, its

Salads are only good homemade if you have experience. Sure throwing a bunch of random plants in a bowl will usually taste decent but it won't be nearly as good as any of the other things you said.

oh yeah, anything with noodle and soup (if it's done in good way like Ramen and shit) is also one of the food that I will always consume till the end of my life
Where the nasi goreng at?
ah, i see my fellow nasi goreng fellow but fr, the nasi goreng (which is fried rice if you all didn't know) is extremely varies, some is bad, some is so goddang good you might as well put it on a fancy plate and sold it with 10 bucks and people will still buy it and sold like hotcakes despite it's one of the easiest shit to make (that even I can make) lol

oh yeah, anything with noodle and soup (if it's done in good way like Ramen and shit) is also one of the food that I will always consume till the end of my life

ah, i see my fellow nasi goreng fellow but fr, the nasi goreng (which is fried rice if you all didn't know) is extremely varies, some is bad, some is so goddang good you might as well put it on a fancy plate and sold it with 10 bucks and people will still buy it and sold like hotcakes despite it's one of the easiest shit to make (that even I can make) lol
BASED.

Back