• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT FOOD TIER LIST

No reasons needed for the placements kill yourselves over them if you have to ig

1. Chicken Parmigiana
2. Cordon Bleu
3. Curry
4. Sushi
5. Ramen
6. Pizza
7. Stir Fry
8. Shakshuka
9. Shawarma
10. Nasi Goreng
11. Jambalaya
12. Rendang
13. Bulalo
14. Cow Tongue

Last edited:
you know, as a foodie myself, I did ate a lot of different food before, though I can't make the food myself, I can only fry shit or make some instant noodle

but there's one thing that came in my mind about some food that I will never get tired about (There's actually a lot) but curry of any kind (whether is Japanese, Indian, or any type of curry) I can't get tired about it, give me curry everyday and I'm a happy boi

you know, as a foodie myself, I did ate a lot of different food before, though I can't make the food myself, I can only fry shit or make some instant noodle

but there's one thing that came in my mind about some food that I will never get tired about (There's actually a lot) but curry of any kind (whether is Japanese, Indian, or any type of curry) I can't get tired about it, give me curry everyday and I'm a happy boi
Ironically, I don't think I've ever had any kind of curry.

I tried curry once and it was pretty good, I should try it again sometime.

I dunno why, but this thread is really making me crave eggs for some reason. Haven't had any in a while.

I dunno why, but this thread is really making me crave eggs for some reason. Haven't had any in a while.
Eggs is vague. How would they be cooked/prepared? Scrambled? Fried?

Or are we just going full Rocky and drinking raw egg yolks-

now that I think about it, most of my favorite foods do use a lot of spice, in quantity and types of spices

South East Asia isn't backing off from their spice game

Ayo? 👀 Hook me up
I'm a little tired and this is probably messy but
You'll need 3 boneless chicken breasts (cut in half horizontally), 2 eggs, a couple cloves of garlic (use whatever feels right), 4 tbs parsley, salt and pepper, 1 cup panko breadcrumbs, half a cup italian breadcrumbs, 1 tsp garlic powder, half a cup olive oil, 14 ounces of tomato puree, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp italian herbs, 8 ounces mozarella, and one half AND 1/3rd of a cup of shredded parmesan (one for the chicken, and the other for the topping).

1. Preheat oven to 430 degrees Farenheit (220 Celsius). Spray baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
2. Mix together eggs, 2 tbs parsley, some garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Once mixed, add chicken, rotating each piece so you cover all of it. Cover the bowl and let marinate for 20 minutes (or overnight if possible).
3. Once chicken has marinated, mix the bread crumbs (both kinds), garlic powder, and half cup of parmesan into another bowl. Coat each piece of chicken evenly in the mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Fry each chicken piece for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
5. Once finished, place each piece on the baking sheet and cover evenly with sauce, followed by the mozzarella, remaining parmesan (1/3rd cup), and parsley.
6. Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.

The outside of the chicken should be extra crispy since it's basically been cooked twice, while the inside is perfectly cooked.

For the sauce:
1. Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a medium-sized pot, then add the garlic for about 30 seconds. Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper to taste, italian herbs, and sugar. Cover with lid to simmer for about 8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly. Taste test and adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Honestly feel free to throw whatever other seasonings you want in here.

I'm a little tired and this is probably messy but
You'll need 3 boneless chicken breasts (cut in half horizontally), 2 eggs, a couple cloves of garlic (use whatever feels right), 4 tbs parsley, salt and pepper, 1 cup panko breadcrumbs, half a cup italian breadcrumbs, 1 tsp garlic powder, half a cup olive oil, 14 ounces of tomato puree, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp italian herbs, 8 ounces mozarella, and one half AND 1/3rd of a cup of shredded parmesan (one for the chicken, and the other for the topping).

1. Preheat oven to 430 degrees Farenheit (220 Celsius). Spray baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
2. Mix together eggs, 2 tbs parsley, some garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Once mixed, add chicken, rotating each piece so you cover all of it. Cover the bowl and let marinate for 20 minutes (or overnight if possible).
3. Once chicken has marinated, mix the bread crumbs (both kinds), garlic powder, and half cup of parmesan into another bowl. Coat each piece of chicken evenly in the mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Fry each chicken piece for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
5. Once finished, place each piece on the baking sheet and cover evenly with sauce, followed by the mozzarella, remaining parmesan (1/3rd cup), and parsley.
6. Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes.

The outside of the chicken should be extra crispy since it's basically been cooked twice, while the inside is perfectly cooked.

For the sauce:
1. Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a medium-sized pot, then add the garlic for about 30 seconds. Add the tomato puree, salt and pepper to taste, italian herbs, and sugar. Cover with lid to simmer for about 8 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly. Taste test and adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Honestly feel free to throw whatever other seasonings you want in here.
Bookmarked for reference

Sushiiiiii!
Also ramen. As in a proper ramen dish.
Id bring up some indian stuff too but idk any specific foods.

Stir fry, can be as simple or complex as you want it to be and you can put just about anything you want in it

1. Fried or mashed potatoes, french fries too
2. Chicken gizzards boiled in their own juices, Dahi/sour cream, with fried onions and beans mixed in
3. Pizza
4. Cheese
4.Fried egg mixed with meat

Tier list so white its ready to colonize the world again

So white it rivals light mode in how blinding it is

Back