• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ULTIMATE OBJECTIVELY CORRECT DRINK TIER LIST

Pulp is both better and healthier. Basically either drink pulp or just invest in a blender or one of those orange squishers. Got my orange squishers from mcdonald

Pulp is both better and healthier. Basically either drink pulp or just invest in a blender or one of those orange squishers. Got my orange squishers from mcdonald
I alternate between pulp and no-pulp, I don't pay much attention when buying.

🔥 🔥 🔥

IMG_2907-768x1024.jpg

**** it, let's talk about the worst brand of drinks you tried and despise.
Sky Cola is possibly the worst brand of coke ever. It doesn't even taste sugary and it's not carbonated enough, it's like if you asked a very melancholic man to invent a new coke brand for you, that's what it ******* tastes like.

**** it, let's talk about the worst brand of drinks you tried and despise.
Sky Cola is possibly the worst brand of coke ever. It doesn't even taste sugary and it's not carbonated enough, it's like if you asked a very melancholic man to invent a new coke brand for you, that's what it ******* tastes like.
Bro said "**** YOUR THREAD"

Kachon have you ever had an L take??? Why does flavoured water exist. Just get regular water?

“Oh but the flavour”

What flavour? London tap water has more flavour then this. If you drink flavoured water i will lose respect for you.

I couldn't care less if it was sugar. A good drink is a good drink, and a trash drink is a trash drink.
Yeah no, when you are a kid sugar is the most powerful thing it the world. I could get a kid to mow a 20 acre yard if I gave them a 50 count box of blow pops.

Yeah no, when you are a kid sugar is the most powerful thing it the world. I could get a kid to mow a 20 acre yard if I gave them a 50 count box of blow pops.
Obviously.

I couldn't care less if it was sugar. A good drink is a good drink, and a trash drink is a trash drink.
I guess you don't realize that this is common sense.

If something is non-sugary, but it tastes good, then it tastes good.

If something is sugary, but it tastes good, then it tastes good.

Why is that logic so hard for you to comprehend?

Drinking the large amount of water left in a jar of pickles after you empty it of the pickles > cucumber water, I'm sorry.
Sky Cola is possibly the worst brand of coke ever.
Actually, I change my mind- Sky Cola IS the worst brand of coke ever. Even the other bad brands who started out with making coke later made some fine ************* soft drinks.

For example:
d984a2c319144dd0ec0cb534662a.jpg

This thing ******* sucks, but on the other hand...
fis-sok-sumsko-voce-1500ml-robin-marketi.jpg

This is possibly the best grape soda I've ever had, swear on my momma's soul.

Then again, I'm probably wrong nowadays. I've cold turkey'd sugary drinks a long time ago, to the point that even the peach syrup my family constantly buys tastes nasty to me now.

I guess you don't realize that this is common sense.

If something is non-sugary, but it tastes good, then it tastes good.

If something is sugary, but it tastes good, then it tastes good.

Why is that logic so hard for you to comprehend?
I have nothing against things with sugar. However excess amounts of sugar in everyday items is not ideal.

Kachon have you ever had an L take??? Why does flavoured water exist. Just get regular water?

“Oh but the flavour”

What flavour? London tap water has more flavour then this. If you drink flavoured water i will lose respect for you.
LOLL I DONT I SWEAR I WAS JUST NAMING THINGS FOR YALL TO RANK LIKE I DID APPLE SAUCE

Back