• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Madoka 1-A

Madoka, at the end the series, defeated the Witch of Despair, definitively erasing the concept of witches from every single time-line, past, present and future.

The Madoka Magica verse is composed of infinite universes.
This feat gives Madoka a baseline feat 2-A (multiversal+).
She has complete knowledge and awareness of everything that happens in every universe past, present and future, even those that have yet to exist and those that do not exist, and he has completely rewritten the laws of the universe and every timeline.
Kyubei states that Madoka's existence has moved to a higher plane than the infinite universes of cosmology, reducing her existence to nothing less than a concept, namely the concept of "Hope". Her life has no beginning or end, no one will ever be able to perceive her again, remember her or interact with her.
https://files.catbox.moe/0sjarw.mp4
Thinking about Kyubei's statement, we must understand why it is so important, referring to every context present in the Puella Magi verse, giving us information on the form of Ultimate Madoka's Heaven.

Moving to a higher plane of existence, Madoka finds herself in a pure white void, without any kind of depth or direction (chapter 12 of Puella Magi Madoka Magica The beginning story).
First of all we need to understand whether this void means a 0D tier or a low outerversal/outerversal tier.

The 0D realms have no directional axes, the same goes for the low 1-A and 1-A realms as they completely transcend dimensionality (low 1-A) and their concept (1-A).
We can already understand that the white void described by kyubei is not 0D because Madoka has ascended to a higher plane of existence, and therefore a 0D world could never be above 3D or 4D places. However, we can bring out further demonstrations in the Magia Record verse that certify how Madoka's Paradise is at a higher (modified) level of existence.
Mobile game Magia Record (The Goddess and the Mysterious Record).

Madoka sees universes as Records. Referring to the Japanese term レコード (rekōdo), we understand that it is a word intended to indicate a record played on a vinyl record player.
In the Endless Beginning event we can understand that the records refer to Ultimate Madoka's various memories and events in past timelines:
-the first 4 timelines are visited by Homura and represent as different records;
-the final timeline Homura visits consists of multiple records.
Referring to Ultimate Madoka's login event we can learn that Records are not just memories, but are real times and events that appear as memories and records to Ultimate Madoka since, as stated before, she is in a completely higher plane of existence to all the universes, which appear to her as fiction. Everything she does to the disks allows her to influence the various universes.
So basically we know that all disks are actual universes and events, and Ultimate Madoka can influence them, bless them, and even destroy them.
Thus, since Madoka sees these infinite 4D timelines as records, it would be fair to imply that 5D scales exist in existence, however, knowing that she has ascended into a Paradise devoid of any directional axis, as it completely transcends dimensionality, Madoka's realm can be define low outerversal (low 1-A). However, for tier 1-A, we can glean additional information.

In the Newtipe magazine released in December 2012, it is stated that Madoka ascended into a meta-conceptual world (referring to the pure white void that Kyubei spoke of).
In a meta-conceptual world, concepts have a higher order than reality, so beyond the concepts.
Meaning of "meta" ( μετά).

And it is important to understand how a low outer realm is still influenced by dimensionality despite being above it as a whole, since the concept of dimensionality has the greatest authority over dimensionality itself. Thus, we can contextualize how the place where Madoka ascended is beyond the concepts of depth and direction, transcending them completely. Therefore, transcending the concepts of depth and direction, and therefore more generally of dimensionality, we can conclude that Ultimate Madoka's Paradise is an outerversal realm (1-A).

Also at the end of the series, Homura interacts with Madoka, but this does not condemn the outer scale, as Homura did not physically interact with it in her 3D body, but transmigrated into that realm reaching that place through her abstraction.
Transmigration is synonymous with the phenomenon of Metempsychosis.

Conclusion: Ultimate Madoka's realm is an outerversal (1-A) realm and Madoka scales to it as she ascended there, becoming a natural inhabitant of that world, thus transcending the concept of dimensionality. Furthermore, we have already said that Madoka exists everywhere, even in her Paradise, making her omnipresent everywhere.

A.P. = 1-A OUTERVERSAL
DURABILITY = 1-A OUTERVERSAL
EXISTENCE = 1-A OUTERVERSAL
SPEED = OMNIPRESENT

I hope you enjoyed this trhead and that Madoka will soon be resized thanks to my scale!

The anti feat I can see is that Madoka ascends by her own power. Normally a non 1-A can't do that without help. Regardless, ignore my comment. I don't want to argue.

You should put it in the queue.

Edit: I did it.

L'anti-impresa che vedo è che Madoka ascende con la sua stessa potenza. Normalmente una non 1-A non può farlo senza aiuto. In ogni caso, ignora il mio commento. Non voglio discutere.

Dovresti metterlo in coda.

Modifica: l'ho fatto.
Ok, I want only to answer you at this because Madoka not ascended with her true power, but thanks to her desire. Thanks at this, she becames a god and shifted in an higher plane of existence

Ok, I want only to answer you at this because Madoka not ascended with her true power, but thanks to her desire. Thanks at this, she becames a god and shifted in an higher plane of existence
But that's the whole point. If a non-1-A could reach a 1-A with his desire there would be no anti-feat for R>F.

Well, I don't want to debate that.

Something something 0d things aren't tier 1-A (and I don't think they are even Low 1-A), because those tiers imply trasecending a hierarchy, where 0D is the act of lacking something

Something something 0d things aren't tier 1-A (and I don't think they are even Low 1-A), because those tiers imply trasecending a hierarchy, where 0D is the act of lacking something
It can be if that 0d is a vaster reality or superior to the structures which should imply r>f. That was how awlb was able to get 1-A

Last edited:
It can be if that 0d is a vaster reality or superior to the structures which should imply r>f. That was how awlb was able to get 1-A
It being based on a dimensional hierarchy kinda ruins it, infact, it is probably an antifeat, unless the 0D is somehow above everything in a Qualitative manner

Back