• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Boss fight!!! Cucco vs Fire Emblem

Corrin and Celica have no place here

Also Roy creates a new food chain called Pherae Fried Chicke Cucco (Trust me, if it were a fight I'd have used Fae already)

"Fight in Hyrule Field" Link sees them destroying his home and stomps them ovo.

Just because I want to see the apocalypse, what can they do to counter hundreds of cuccos that can summon more cuccos every time they get hit?

TriforcePower1 said:
"Fight in Hyrule Field" Link sees them destroying his home and stomps them ovo.

Just because I want to see the apocalypse, what can they do to counter hundreds of cuccos that can summon more cuccos every time they get hit?
Let me fix that.

Sword fighters.

Robin can use some spells. Nothing else.

No particularly haxed character? Cucco is 286.95 Teratons, these guys are baseline? Also, Lucina is 7-C and Roy is High 6-A (unless you want to use the 8-C key, but I doubt it).

Also, you didn't restrict summoning for the smaller cuccos ovo

>Lucina is 7-C

Whaaaaaat?

@JSW Why isnt she High 6-B?

>Roy is High 6-A

The normal cuccos can still summon ovo

Oi.

We need to edit the Cucco profile.

>If damaged, the smaller cuccos will reactively call for help, effectively summoning hordes of their brethren, swarming the battlefield.

I mean:

Normal cucco summon cuccos --> Cuccos stay (consistent within the setting)

Giant cucco summons small cuccos: small cuccos disappear --> Game mechanics. You cant have the Giant cucco's summons stay or it'd break the game's balance. Giant's cucco's summon shouldnt be any different from the smaller ones'.

If this gets accepted the cucco will become quite tricky to deal with ovo

Its tier 6 we are talking about. There arent many haxed characters.

If you beat Ganon 100 times in The Legend of Donkey Kong: A Link to Ocarina's Mask, you can find Mario that figths Sonic. If you defeat them 50 times you can accompany Kirby to a KFC where they teach you how to cook Cuccos. I know it's true because my cougggin did it.

Feel free to fix ovo

@PaChi, Lucina isn't High 6-B because she doesn't perform the Awakening

@Triforce, they're 380 Teratons

JustSomeWeirdo said:
@PaChi, Lucina isn't High 6-B because she doesn't perform the Awakening
@Triforce, they're 380 Teratons
I could argue that Lucina's Falchion, coming from the future, has already experienced the Awakening. But... multiverse theory is b*tch.

Regular Lucina doesn't really belong here since she's only Town level, Lucina (Future Past) should be the version used instead. Also, Roy just stomps with with High 6-A tier and creates the KFC. So yeah, replace canon Lucine with Future Past Lucina, and replace Roy with Seliph maybe?

How many Cucco's are there specifically though? The Fire Emblem cast still has the AP advantage.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
How many Cucco's are there specifically though? The Fire Emblem cast still has the AP advantage.
the giant cucco can summon dozens, each of which can summon dozens, each of which can summon dozens... you know how it goes.

Back