• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulrich Stern vs Darth Vader

Ulrich3
Darth Vader by wraithdt
Badass father!

Ulrich needs a fight on this wiki so let's give him one with the guy who has a good win streak.
Scenario:

One day, some time after losing William, during XANA's attack on the core, he possesses a powerful Dark Lord who has crashlanded on the planet. He has virtualized him in to lead the attack in William's place.

The Lyoko Warriors have dealt with all the monsters except Vader, the deadliest they have seen since William and the Kollosus. Ulrich is the only one left and the tower controlling Vader will soon be deactivated (tho the fight will be over before then)

Ulrich has been told to deal with this thing that in Odd's words, looks like "something from a Sci-Fi classic"

Vader cannot use the force in any way, barring boosting his physical strength and speed (basically this is High 8-C Sub-Light Vader). This is a pure lightsaber/katana fight as XANA does not know how to use the force. In other words Vader's stats for this fight are Large Building Level+ and Sub-Light

Sector 5
Fight takes place in Sector 5 of course

Battle is to the death, Vader's Lightsaber and Ulrich's Katana's are assumed to clash like real swords.

Round 1: Ulrich vs Canon Vader

Round 2: Ulrich vs EU Vader

Not voting but I'm gonna give my thoughts

IMO This is a bit tricky, Vader outclasses Ulrich in almost every catagory, including strength, durability and he's overall the more skilled fighter (though I think Ulrich has the edge in H2H skills, Vader is better in swordsmanship and has a better tactical mind), except for a MASSIVE speed disadvantage (Relativistic+ vs Sub-Light) and Ulrich's triplicate/triangulate make the fight more confusing for Vader. Ultimately I think Vader's Pre-Cog will also give him an advantage over Ulrich to counter triangulate and triplicate, and he has Relativistic+ Reflexes to barely keep up.

Overall I see Vader winning with high difficulty.

The real cal howard said:
Isn't the lowest Vader, like, town level?
Vader cannot amp his durability or use force-based attacks. All I'm allowing him here are force-augmented strength, speed and pre-cog.

His base dura is large building level and sub-light.

Regardless, Vader still had his light saber to outclass most weaponry, and precog does give him the boost needed to win. My vote is on the fence tho.

Regardless, Vader still had his light saber to outclass most weaponry, and precog does give him the boost needed to win. My vote is on the fence tho.
Ulrich's Katana's have dealt with similar things to a lightsaber such as laser-based weaponry. Pre-Cog only allows him to somewhat keep up with his opponents vastly better combat speed.

My vote (If I had one) would be inconclusive. If I had to say though I would say Vader after a REALLY difficulty fight.

Canon Vader has no dueling skills. He fought against Obi-Wan (years after Obi-Wan had stopped training and fighting), and Luke. Obi-Wan was able to hold the Dark Lord at bay despite, again, not training for years.

Luke was put a novice with a lightsaber and managed to defeat Canon Vader.

In the EU, Vader has fantastic feats for dueling and CQC, but not in Canon.

Aparajita said:
Canon Vader has no dueling skills. He fought against Obi-Wan (years after Obi-Wan had stopped training and fighting), and Luke. Obi-Wan was able to hold the Dark Lord at bay despite, again, not training for years.
Luke was put a novice with a lightsaber and managed to defeat Canon Vader.

In the EU, Vader has fantastic feats for dueling and CQC, but not in Canon.
Edited the OP

Also, now I'm thinking that Ulrich takes Round 1 with that said with mid-low diff, while Vader takes Round 2 low-Diff due to durability, strength and better overall skills, with comparable speed (Ulrich is higher on Rel+ last I checked, but Vader isn't far off). Maybe if Ulrich's DC was assumed to be MCB he might have a chance, but Vader likely win regardless.

Vader for second round, Ulrich Round 1. Especially since Sidious / Vader got neutered even further in Force Awakens.

Vader's precog will allow him to react to the faster Ulrich, and he's used to fighting enemies faster than him (Sidious, Maul, Luke)

Aight.

I agree with that, but those are poor examples. Sids toys with Vader, Luke at that point is strength oriented, and Maul has never fought Vader unless one counts the doppleganger

What i'm saying is that he is able to react to individuals who are "faster" than him. Maul Doppleganger was made a perfect clone of the orginal.

The Orginal was able to fight against many of the strongest members in the Jedi Council, was comparable to RotS Sidious, Mother Talzin, and Dooku / Grevious.

Luke was still far superior to Vader at the final fight on the Deathstar. He tanks Post-RotS Sidious' enraged Chain Lightning like a boss, and Force Power = more in every category. The stronger your force connection, the stronger you are. That means, even if he doesn't realize it, Luke is faster, stronger, and more durable than Vader.

However, Vader was still able to duel him.

I already said I agree with your overall point. Just not the examples.

Thx for the info

They were completely even until Luke got a dark side amp, but that is a good point.

Good for Vader, but Ulrich has also dueled people physically superior to himself at times. Not saying I think he'd win if we assumed he was Multi-City Block Level because I don't think he would, but I think this would be a cool duel regardless

Back