• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No it's not
Transcendence wins
Well

Regenerationn (High-Godly), Regenerationn and Immortality Negation (High-Godly and Immortality type 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7), Resistances to Time Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Power Nullification, Curse Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Sealing, Chaos Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and many more | All previous abilities increased to a immense amount except Immortality (Type 8), likely many more.

It would be an extremely unlikely win, Zach

Well, she does not have Resistance to Probability Manipulation tbh

I mean, Type 5 acausality blocks probability manipulation.

But either way, at least wait until world of darkness revisions are done. Because I'm suspicious of a lot of god's stuff.

I think the current is done. It just needs to be close.

Replying to below, Battle arguments with arguments and try never commit a fallacy/apologize for making one, call out fallacious argument if it keep going then get the thread close, at worse report them.

Nedge1000 said:
Udlmaster said:
>Oh got it so the void doesen't erase you
OH MY ABSOLUTE GOD, ZACH, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!

Do you not know what a transition is? You're fully inept at downplaying.

Actually blind, literally blind.
Udlmaster, I get people can make bad arguments sometimes but this response is close to being banned with the Ad Hominem and Appeal to motive. I don't mean to discredit your points as they seems correct, just the fallacies which are not arguments. Also, my point here is not a fallacy fallacy since the argument is toward the character battle, not Zach.
Udlmaster, If you keeping making these type of responses against Zach then regretfully you could end up being banned like Naruto-debater123 who have I tried to help and did not heed my warning from this thread.

Zach, you should argue with what on the profiles; if you disagree with something there, then you should make a CRT about it as told in the Discussion Rules.
To be fair, that was before you told me to not make fallacies.

As you can see from Zach's responses to this even being a stomp, he's saying the Transcendence wins without reason, to the point of ignoring points made prior, to which are already debunked.

He knows exactly what he's doing and is doing nothing more than ad nausuem, making the same arguments after they've been defeated.

It's grown frustrating because Zach has been doing this for a while, and I know exactly what he's trying to do, which makes it even more frustrating.

I gave my reason, mindhax. I didn't see evidence of God resisting twice infinitely above baseline mindhax.

But either way, Matt is suspicious of God's stuff.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Transcendence spams mindhax in character. But like I said, we need to revise some more of gods stuff.
It is better to talk revision in a CRT. Otherwise, this action is derailing this "VS thread".

Udlmaster said:
1. God resists the Mind hax of beings who are 2 Infinities above Baseline 11-D (The Angels)

2. God passively Fate Haxes him

3. God resists Void Manip

4. God passive Power Nulls him.

5. God coneptually erases him, as she bypasses the Resistance of the Demon's who predate all Platonic concepts that exist within reality, even the Law of Identity and Platonic concept of Existence.

6. 1 infinity < 3 infinites
This.

Assuming, that you are making it, Zach then you bring all your counter arguments preferably supported by scans

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Udlmaster said:
1. God resists the Mind hax of beings who are 2 Infinities above Baseline 11-D (The Angels)

2. God passively Fate Haxes him

3. God resists Void Manip

4. God passive Power Nulls him.

5. God coneptually erases him, as she bypasses the Resistance of the Demon's who predate all Platonic concepts that exist within reality, even the Law of Identity and Platonic concept of Existence.

6. 1 infinity < 3 infinites
This.
Pretty much a stomp so far, to be honest

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
No, it should be closed because revisions aren't done and me, ultima, and Matt are all suspicious about gods stuff
1. Ultima isn't suspicious about anything.

2. The thing that these "revisions" that you keep calling it, are, are about Regen, nothing else, which isn't an argument in this thread.

3. It has an argument for High-Godly anyway, Wok already said it does, so you're just grasping at straws here.

Why don't I make everyone happy and close it for unspecified reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back