• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Okay so a collective CRT for all the U-Foes because none of them really requires a massive change so we'll go 1 by 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vapor:
I got no clue what power it's but she can bypass Iron Man's seals against gases - Avengers West Coast Volume 2 Issue 53
She can turn into an amnesic gas which could count as healing - Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 277
She also possibly has Immortality Type 2 due to somehow coming back okay from this - Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 305
Limited Fire and Explosion Manipulation of being set on fire (Which I think also supports type 2 immortality since I'd imagine when a gas is lit on fire that'd be lethal to you as a gas person) - Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 305 and Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 397

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vector:
LS change: Okay guys the the current scan is not proof for Z Class LS like how was this ever passes?
I propose to change it to Class M via Vector Manipulation by making Hulk struggle to get to him and ripping Spider-Man's webs easily - Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 398 and Spider-Man Breakout Volume 1 Issue 5
This also effects his range, which ehhhhh Tens of Meters ig can work

The whole weakness section besides only repelling should be scrapped all together since the first scan (from Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 254) happened due to inability to control his own powers because of not being exposed to enough cosmic radiation
The BFR scan is honestly a one time thing in that way so idk why the page paints it as something that can always happen
Also if the page lists being able to deflect magic and telepathy as resistance then can er add to Radiation since he deflected one of X-Ray's blasts? - Heroes For Hire Volume 1 Issue 4
He could even take a blast directly from X-Ray albeit it did effect him - Incredible Hulk Volume 1 Issue 397

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X-Ray:
Can tussle with a robot version of the Human Torch so what ever his LS is this should upgrade X-Ray's - Avengers West Coast Volume 2 Issue 53

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ironclad:
Give the man Inorganic Physiology, literally one of the things with him is that he has been turned into metal which is why he deals with heat that well
Also he should get Class 5 LS of throwing a bus and cars with ease - Avengers West Coast Volume 2 Issue 53

Now this section is about addition for other characters based on U-Foes related feats:

Hulk should get pain resistance of the "struggle to get to him" feat considering his skin getting peeled of in this alongside a ton of body mass and he's still standing
Agent Venom and possibly other symbiotes should get resistance to Poison Manipulation due to him filtering Vapor's poison cloud - Venom Volume 2 Issue 28

Vapor:
That is intagibility, she is likely making her mist form thin enough to pass through molecules.

Anasthetics are like painkillers, just that it reduces (or nearly eliminates) all physical sensation, so I guess healing, going by what is stated there in the page, is fine.

I can't tell how "she came back okay" if I can't literally see how she came back, how was her state after being dissipated. But fine I suppose being able survive after being set on fire as gaseus sustances is enough, I guess.

Vector:
Scaling to Spiderwebs is okay, but I'm unsure about Hulk, Vector is removing a lot of body mass from the hulk, his muscles are smaller which would reduce a lot his physical strength.

I do argue it should not, he is using one power to counter another power, which would mostly expand his range of what he can affect.

X-Ray:
"Can tussle with a robot version" You mean the original version. The marvel database states that his strength is comparable of a normal man in his 20s with moderate exercises, but that in theory he could be stronger due to being a android.

So, upgrade to Average Human Class.

Ironclad:
The additions are okay.

Other stuff:
Okay too.

Vapor:
In the next issue they appear in (Avengers 305 Volume 1 Issue 304) she somehow is okay after that, but if the fire stuff is enough so be it
What about limited fire and explosion manipulation?

Vector:
So Class M okay then?
Okay but what about how he took a blast of X-Ray’s power?
Those blasts can kill humans easily anyways so that’s enough grounds for resistance there
Also sure we can remove the current resistances on the page

X-Ray and Ironclad:
Mkay

Limited fire and explotions manipulation is okay, she seems to be unable to set up those attacks by herself and needs some outsite source.

Yes those blast can easily kill a human, because they come from 5-A character, I dunno what are the grounds for the resistance here.

Also, Vector is damaged quit badly as he's kneeling in pain because of the misfire. Not going to give resistances to someone that clearly took the full damage of the attack.

Mkay

Okay but they're radiation, like X-Ray shouldn't have actual AP imo if anything

Btw you didn't comment on the poison resistance for Agent Venom and Pain Resistance for Hulk

I'm mostly onboard with everything Newendigo said. So the changes he's proposed are fine with me.

So rn Ironclad, Vapor, Agent Venom and Hulk additions are fine
With Vector is Class M LS via vector manipulation okay?

What are the additions you wish to do to Agent Venom and the Hulk?

Poison Resistance to Agent Venom which might apply too symboites (The scan is Vapor turning to poison gas and he said his symboite is filtering it)
Hulk is pain resistance due to not falling after Vector's blast peeled off most of his muscles

I unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Depends would Venom, Carange and other Symbiotes scale of Agent Venom resistance wise?

They probably would, but we do not know for certain, so I do not think that we can add the ability for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back