• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes but she doesn’t do anything that would piss him off. And since it is agreed that they are relative in power (with him possibly having a slight advantage but nothing notable), is why I’m asking does he just go to it against someone that is comparable to him.
Does pyrokinesis really do much.
And not really, it just hurts a lot unless you resist fire lol.

You guys know he has a EE aura right
Doesn't use it at all.
Yes but she doesn’t do anything that would piss him off. And since it is agreed that they are relative in power (with him possibly having a slight advantage but nothing notable), is why I’m asking does he just go to it against someone that is comparable to him.
No. But if his life was in real danger hakai is coming.

If someone is threatening enough, yes

Are any of the guys he’s used it against relative to him.
If anything people should be arguing he’ll use it once he notices his H2H can’t hurt her lol. That’s much easier to prove guys
If he notices he literally can't do anything to her physically then yes, he will find her annoying and HAKAI

If he notices he literally can't do anything to her physically then yes, he will find her annoying and HAKAI
Ok this I agree with. Beerus FRA.
But for the sake of it, my next question, would he think it is because she is immune or because she’s relative in power.
He used paralysis as his first move against vegeta. And this is when he was first introduced in dbs. And he can do it by just a glare at his victim.
Also that is one time. Does he do it consistently?

But for the sake of it, my next question, would he think it is because she is immune or because she’s relative in power.

Because she is immune to him

Don't think so

Ok this I agree with. Beerus FRA.

1. Both
2. It was a one time thing, but I’m sure he’s capable of doing it again

He actually did it twice. Once with kid vegeta and the second time with adult vegeta.
And we haven't beerus fight a lot too. But paralysis is definitely his one of the opening moves and it is done by simple glare.

Think its important to again bring up that Dragon Ball's Universe is much larger than our own. and potentially Sonic's for that matter. Not sure if theres anything that would add as far AP is concerned but its something to consider when taking his Hakai abilities/hax into consideration. Though I don't wanna get into how Hakai can be powered and vary in its potential especially regarding Anime Frieza/Vegeta stuff.

2. It was a one time thing, but I’m sure he’s capable of doing it again
Yeah I’m sure can but my point is is that if he only used it one time, you can’t just assume he’s gonna use it again, especially since this wasn’t even fully engaged in combat when he used it.

Think its important to again bring up that Dragon Ball's Universe is much larger than our own. and potentially Sonic's for that matter. Not sure if theres anything that would add as far AP is concerned but its something to consider when taking his Hakai abilities/hax into consideration. Though I don't wanna get into how Hakai can be powered and vary in its potential especially regarding Anime Frieza/Vegeta stuff.
Doubt that would change much. Especially in this battle where Blaze doesn’t resist EE to begin with.

Yeah I’m sure can but my point is is that if he only used it one time, you can’t just assume he’s gonna use it again, especially since this wasn’t even fully engaged in combat when he used it.
He used it 2 times

Why would we assume Beerus starts with hakai or paralysis?

Beerus literally only uses hakai when he's REALLY pissed, or when he had prior knowledge and has to end the enemy quickly

Otherwise, Beerus loves a good battle and would be very excited to fight another enemy on his level

Beerus also only used paralysis twice, and both times against Vegeta while not in a battle mode. Chances are he ain't going to start with it pretty quickly

However, Beerus would probably learn he can't hurt Blaze so he would probably erase her after a while

Back