• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, Beerus basically paralyzed her right? With the time he has while Blaze is paralyzed, he can get a read on her power. I guess he’d still want a good fight though, so I don’t think he’d use Hakai early on in the fight, but he would come around, and use it eventually

Beerus? Doesnt he go for Hakai REALLY early? Hakai GG cause I do not see resistance to Existance Erasure on Blazes profile, and please do not give me the whole "she has every ability super sonic has though" cause that is abilities not resistances.

Gonna be honest considering they are actually equal in power i doubt Beerus is gonna hold back in it's a good chance he's gonna have he's EE/corrosion aura on

Beerus? Doesnt he go for Hakai REALLY early? Hakai GG cause I do not see resistance to Existance Erasure on Blazes profile, and please do not give me the whole "she has every ability super sonic has though" cause that is abilities not resistances.
Beerus doesn’t instantly go for a hakai. Since he’s powerful compared to all the beings in Universe 7, he gets excited for a good fight when someone could challenge him. Like he did with Goku, he didn’t good for the Hakai first thing. He only uses it first thing if he knows he REALLY needs to do it like with Zamasu, or he’s pissed

Beerus doesn’t instantly go for a hakai. Since he’s powerful compared to all the beings in Universe 7, he gets excited for a good fight when someone could challenge him. Like he did with Goku, he didn’t good for the Hakai first thing. He only uses it first thing if he knows he REALLY needs to do it like with Zamasu, or he’s pissed
Bruh people need stop using Goku as a example.

Like he had a dream about him being able chanllege him. That's a special moment that I would say wouldn't count in a standard battle

Does Beerus instantly go for paralysis at the start of a fight? And just because he can use it with a glare doesn’t mean he always does it right off the bat, unless it is passive).

Does Beerus instantly go for paralysis at the start of a fight? And just because he can use it with a glare doesn’t mean he always does it right off the bat, unless it is passive).
Hand to hand or hakai are his starters

Reactions: JED
Just because I hate a series doesn't mean I can't know what a character uses before it is said

We are not even sure how great Beerus’ resistance to heat is. He is at least resistant towards lava from deep inside a volcano, up scaling from Son Goku and Broly in the movie
You have to remember Blaze’s heat can neg heat resistance. Sonic himself has resistance to extreme heat and fire on his profile yet her fire is still able to hurt him. So the question that needs to be asked is if Beerus’s resistance can resist heat that negs resistance.

Also afaik the only ones Ik in Sonic with Resistance to EE (that aren’t god tiers like Solaris and TE) are Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Metal Sonic. There could be more since I’m still new to VSB but those are the only ones I’ve seen

Also I'm pretty sure Beerus is half of 2-C, how does Blaze have AP cause i don't recall sonic having anything but a scaling chain to go off of for AP in Low 2-C

Low 2-C Blaze is scaling off Egg Salamander with the power of the Sol Emeralds, Sol Emeralds+Chaos Emeralds are 2-C via universe merging so the Sol Emeralds is half of that, hence half 2-C.

Also I'm pretty sure Beerus is half of 2-C, how does Blaze have AP cause i don't recall sonic having anything but a scaling chain to go off of for AP in Low 2-C
She scales to egg salamander. I don’t know how it’s half 2-C, I’m not exactly knowledgeable in sonic. Honestly, I’m still going with Beerus, he can paralyze her, and get a read on her power. If he sees that Blaze is a real threat, just like Zamasu was, Beerus would definitely go for a hakai

Anyway I'd say Beerus FRA, Blaze is even less likely to use transmutation than Beerus using Hakai and paralysis just makes it easier to get off.

Low 2-C Blaze is scaling off Egg Salamander with the power of the Sol Emeralds, Sol Emeralds+Chaos Emeralds are 2-C via universe merging so the Sol Emeralds is half of that, hence half 2-C.
So they are basically comperable is what your telling me

If so, Mr. Bigglesworth FRA

Yes, both are capable of providing half the power to destroy two universes.

Although you could say Beerus is still better because the universes he's affecting are way bigger than the Sonic universes.

She scales to egg salamander. I don’t know how it’s half 2-C, I’m not exactly knowledgeable in sonic. Honestly, I’m still going with Beerus, he can paralyze her, and get a read on her power. If he sees that Blaze is a real threat, just like Zamasu was, Beerus would definitely go for a hakai
Does he start with paralysis?

If not, he can get a read on her power right when the fight starts. When he sees how threatening she is, Beerus would definitely go for a Hakai

Ok he goes for H2H. Does he automatically resort to Hakai as soon as he notices his opponent is strong?
Because remember with Zamasu it was specific because he knew what Zamasu’s plan for the universe was so he had no choice but to use it then. Blaze has no such intentions. Also worth mentioning Blaze usually starts out with her pyrokinetic abilities.

He would resort to hakai unless Blaze kills/incaps him quickly, Beerus likes a good fight but he isn't stupid

Beerus would probably go for a hakai, when someone has that kind of power to legitimately rival him, therefore a threat to him. He went for H2H against Goku, because he was the only one who would actually to powerful enough to challenge him, but not in such a way that Goku was any kind of threat. Beerus held back incredibly to match him

Back