• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two leaders face off, Askellad vs Griffith

From the looks of it, they look very evenly matched in close combat, maybe Griffith has a slight edge, due to Acrobatics (they both have it but Griffith's looks more impressive, at least in this setting), they are both extremely smart and both are in charge of a group of soldiers/warriors, both extremely cunning and have tons and tons of experience in battle.

I was gonna say you should speed unequal since they're close, but I think that grants Askellad a 5.2x speed advantage, which is most certainly in blitz territory.

Using Thors would have been more fun but oh well

From the looks of it, they look very evenly matched in close combat, maybe Griffith has a slight edge, due to Acrobatics (they both have it but Griffith's looks more impressive, at least in this setting), they are both extremely smart and both are in charge of a group of soldiers/warriors, both extremely cunning and have tons and tons of experience in battle.

I was gonna say you should speed unequal since they're close, but I think that grants Askellad a 5.2x speed advantage, which is most certainly in blitz territory.

Using Thors would have been more fun but oh well
Askellad seems to have good experience and a strategic advantage. I wonder if Griffith would be able to handle it. But I remembered a detail, does Griffith wear armor on this key? This can complicate things a bit.

Back