• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 7-B

Post-Evolution Hajime is Used and End of Alicization/Star King Kirito is Used

Speed is Equalized

Hajime Nagumo:

94d1a8c5f510c228ee9c512d80314b5b.jpg

Star King Kirito:

1d82701a6ce74624e1119d8f5ccfbb92.jpg

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Didn't saw it before but well.

First AP, Kirito it's 41.80 Megatons while base Hajime have a scaling chain like this: Miledi (2.4 M) = base Laus < 5x Laus (12 M) << Apostles (Superior to the point of make a 5x Laus retreat and lost a arm) < Hajime (3x stronger than the previous fight against Apostles. Using just the 12 M of Laus it mean that Hajime it's at least above 36 M), and Hajime can amp himself with Limit Break (3x) or Overload (5x) and can use in any moment Schalagen and Pile Bunker (he use them frecuently as they are part of his main weapons) so Hajime shoul have the AP advantage, he also have his ignore durability attacks.

Second Speed, while speed it's equalized Hajime have the speed amp of Riftwalk which he use pretty easily, with it he can defeat Apostles that if I'm not wrong had a 3x amp, so in base he should have the speed advantage, there is also the amps of Limit Break and Overload.

Intelligence, honestly don't know how intelligent Kirito it's in this key, but Hajime probably it's more intelligent.

LS, Hajime win.

Versatility, both seem to have great versatility, Hajime have a ton of artifacts that he can use in any moment and can make more in middle of the battle if needed while Kirito seem able to also make things in middle of combat with his powers.

Abilities, I honestly don't understand pretty well the Incarnation limits so it would help if others could say how effective the reality warping would be against Hajime and if the fear and madness hax of Hajime would affect it since it seem it depend in the willpower. Hajime have missiless and grenades of 30,000 Celsius, spatial binding and barries along with teleportation (though in this key I think he don't have the Crystal key which would limit his teleportation to the Gate Key and Chakrams/Orestes), Transmutation, Vibration manip and more, this ones are commonly used so it would be good know what Kirito could do to respond against them.

Gonna wait until others explain Incarnation and what Kirito can do before vote, but just based in the stats and powers Hajime have a great advantage.

Last edited:
Man a lot of people have been doing Kirito threads lately, anyways I'll bring in my explanation and arguments for Kirito's side later just give me a while (not too long)

I mean, he still have the amps in the Post-Evolution key, though I think he don't have Overload, I'm not really sure in this moment, so at the very least he still have the speed amp of Riftwalk and the general 3x amp of Limit Break, but well, gonna wait for the argument for Kirito.

Alright, I'm back so the simple explanation to Incarnation is that it basically works with Kirito's willpower. If he believes in a certain outcome then that outcome will become true so say if he believed enough that he could beat Hajime then that would become the outcome. But it is also a double-edged sword since if he believes a scenario is impossible to win then that would be the outcome.

Although Incarnation may be Kirito's best win-con in this fight. At this point Kirito has been connected to the Main Visualizer for 6 Months (I believe) meaning his Incarnation is extremely strong. Not to mention Star King has over 200 years of experience and intelligence. When it comes to blocking attacks Kirito has his forcefields which can deal with a lot of Hajime's stuff, while also having his own stat amps with sword skills that he could utilize with Skill Connect in order to continually barrage Hajime with attacks.

The only issue I see Kirito having is dealing with Fear Manipulation but Incarnation may be able to override that entirely.

Last edited:
Although Incarnation may be Kirito's best win-con in this fight. At this point Kirito has been connected to the Main Visualizer for 6 Months (I believe) meaning his Incarnation is extremely strong. Not to mention Star King has over 200 years of experience and intelligence. When it comes to blocking attacks Kirito has his forcefields which can deal with a lot of Hajime's stuff. Not to mention Kirito also has his own stat amps with sword skills that he could utilize with Skill Connect in order to continually barrage Hajime with attacks.

The only issue I see Kirito having is dealing with Fear Manipulation but Incarnation may be able to override that entirely.
Hajime by this point have defeated beings with more than 300 years (Yue), 500 years (Tio), thousands of years (Miledi) and more thousands of years (Apostle) so I don't think that the point of 200 years of experience it's really important. He have also fought several times against characters with forcefields (like Yue and Tio), some ways he could overcome them with barriages of bullets from the Cross Bits and Metzelei, weapons specialized in their penetration power like Schalgen or Pile Bunker, vibration and heat based attacks could maybe also help against them.

About the amps with sword skills how big are them? Because as I said Limit Break it's a 3x amp in everything and Overload it's a 5x, while Riftwalk currently it's an unknow speed amp it's a considerable one, he also have skills that increase his attack like Steel Arms or defense with Diamond Skin.

Ok. Well, since that's the argument for Kirito my vote go to Hajime, in general I think he is superior in everything and the fear hax along the big amps, the numbers (the rain of bullets, the drones and so) of Hajime, his intellect and own willpower should make the believe of winning of Kirito waver.

Yeah honestly I don't think Kirito can really take this I was just giving my argument for what he could do and explaining Incarnation. My vote goes to Hajime as well.

I was asked to close this thread by the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back