• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two gigantic beasts with easy to make angry personalities fight

Leviathan flattens him

Terrock can't get past Mid High or Large Star level durability

... actually that dura feat doesn't really sound Large Star level

... lemme get back to you

witness mah power

The radius of the sun is 695,508 km, times 28.5 would be 19821978 KM

Assuming the explosion in nuclear, ((19821978/0.28)^3) is 3.5478633e+23 Kilotons, 354.786327811 Yottatons, Large Planet level

If it's non nuclear, the results are halfed, making it 177.393163905 Yottatons

so yeah

Alot more then the city would be vaporized if an explosion 28.5 times bigger then the sun went off lol

Vaporizing a city is like, probably Country level at most for reference

I mean

The nuke wielded a ton more force

Yet the Earth still lived.

I dunno how, but we can just stick with that dura.

If the earth still survived via inexplicable means then that's probably PIS

Either way, an explosion like that isn't Large Star level as the math above shows.

That's not 28.5 the radius of the sun then

((62283960/0.28)^3) is 1.1006635e+25 Kilotons, 11.0066348126 Ninatons, Large Planet level+

non nuclear is 5.50331740632 Ninatons, Large Planet level

so still not large star

Oh, wait.

I was gonna argue dura negate.

But that's a diff key.

I literally wanna pull Shifuto against him now.

Right so

They just kinda punch eachother until one stops moving

Which Drachyor seems to have an edge in in regards to Mid High, even if Terrock can't hurt him that much with 800 Yottatons vs 5.5 Ninatons

How do they work

looks at Terrock

deep breath

HAXSTOOOMMMPPPPP

There is absolutely nothing stopping Terrock from just instakilling them after he doesn't do much with physical attacks

True. He doesn't usually go that out until after hours. Before then, the foe usually incaps.

Drachyor MIGHT pull off a win in time.

Though, that's if Terrock doesn't pull telepathic powers, roaring into Drachyor's head and causing serious damage.

DMUA said:
That's not 28.5 the radius of the sun then
((62283960/0.28)^3) is 1.1006635e+25 Kilotons, 11.0066348126 Ninatons, Large Planet level+
there's a problem in your calculation

it's 1.1006635e+25 Megatons, not kilotons

You do realize that ((x/.28)^3) gets Kilotons and ((x/.28)^3)/1000 gets Megatons right

Read the Explosion Yield Calculations over again, and very closely

Anyways, way i see it, both of them get angry and keep on biting until one just dies forever. Which'll be hard to do.

Back