• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Famous Actors Fight With Ranged Weapons

Can slappy destroy the remote? if he can then I am changing my vote to slappy via speed and ap. (Average human vs Peak human)

Adam is just 10-B also Cosmic Forces Slappy came back after being aged backwards so much he was erased from existence basically
Its a STREET LEVEL resistance towards time hax vs UNIVERSAL time hax, including time stop. That isn't going to help whatsoever.

Can slappy destroy the remote? if he can then I am changing my vote to slappy via speed and ap. (Average human vs Peak human)
No, he doesn't have any abilities that can destroy the remote from a distance. But then again absolutely nothing is keeping Michael from using his universal time powers on Slappy in a single press of a button.

This could be an Incon as neither can finish each other off as Slappy could make the Night repeat over and over again like in Night of Scares while Adam is incapable of truly dying thanks to the remote

This could be an Incon as neither can finish each other off as Slappy could make the Night repeat over and over again like in Night of Scares while Adam is incapable of truly dying thanks to the remote
That isn't the cause of Slappy, that was the doing of The Cuckoo Clock of Doom, which he himself never uses and isn't listed as any form of equipment.

Can Slappy brake the remote physically? if he can then it depend's if he was the clock or not.(Right?)
What makes you think he would ever get the opportunity to get his hands on the remote? Even if he had the clock, we don't know how powerful it is at all. Meanwhile Michael's universal remote is, as said before, universal. So the clock's time powers would get overwhelmed since we can't assume that it is stronger since there is little information surrounding it.

If he didn't activate it, why would it activate?
I don't know, but we can't just assume it is the work of Slappy. Especially since he was defeated by it in the very same clip you shown before.

He didn't read the book so he didn't know he would be aged backwards as stated by R.L. from the movies
If he didn't read the book, then how would he know the clock rewinds time? How would he know how it works? How would he even know how to operate it?

The theory that Slappy is using the clock is purely based off a pun, so it is very unlikely.

But regardless, even if he hypothetically had the clock under his control, it wouldn't matter since we don't know how powerful it is, meanwhile it can be easily assumed that Michael's remote is a universal artifact given its name and the summary of the profile.

Yes because apparently playing the piano means you can operate a time manipulating clock.

Regardless, my other point about the potency of the clock and the remote still stands.

But regardless, even if he hypothetically had the clock under his control, it wouldn't matter since we don't know how powerful it is,
It affected R.L. Stine's house and made a night repeat itself 5 times
meanwhile it can be easily assumed that Michael's remote is a universal artifact given its name and the summary of the profile.
Adam is only listed as 10-B

It affected R.L. Stine's house and made a night repeat itself 5 times

So it is complete fodder compared to Michael's remote.

Adam is only listed as 10-B

That is for his physical strength, not his hax. Thanks to the remote he has universal hax as it literally controls the universe.

Back