• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Voldemort vs Lord Vile
  • First Lord Vile key (9-A) is used
  • In-character
  • Starting distance: 10 meters
  • No prior knowledge
  • Speed is not equalized
Voldemort: 0
Lord Vile: 1 (@Stillwinston)
Inconclusive: 0

d107wgf-442e122e-00d4-40f1-97e4-29085f6545e8.jpg
5148165-0897677643-e55ae.jpg

Last edited:
To start off, would Lord Vile survive a Avada Kedavra?
Yes since Skulduggery (and by extension, Lord Vile) is already dead. As for feats for resistance to Death Manipulation: Skulduggery wasn't affected by Serpine's Red-Right Hand which kills anyone being pointed at by it and Lord Vile went into alternate dimensions where "death itself permeates every molecule, every atom"

So assuming Voldemort lands an AK on him and Skulduggery survives it Voldemort's next move is to probably use Crucio I guess. What does Skul open with? Cause it seems he has some busted precog

Last edited:
So assuming Voldemort lands an AK on him and Skulduggery survives it Voldemort's next move is to probably use Crucio I guess. What does Skul open with?
As Lord Vile, he usually leads with his shadows to attack his opponent

Gotcha, Voldemort can fly and teleport around to make himself a harder target to hit. It seems that both AK and Crucio get resisted here which are Vol's two main go to's in a fight. Still such things only requires quick inputs at least. Vol could take him down with Fiendfyre or restrain him with magical cloths but they're not his go to in a fight. How fast can Vile makes these shadows hit someone?

Gotcha, Voldemort can fly and teleport around to make himself a harder target to hit. It seems that both AK and Crucio get resisted here which are Vol's two main go to's in a fight. Still such things only requires quick inputs at least. Vol could take him down with Fiendfyre or restrain him with magical cloths but they're not his go to in a fight. How fast can Vile makes these shadows hit someone?
Their exact speed isn't really told but they should at least be the speed on his profile, Subsconic

Gotcha, I've noticed that Vile's armour seems to adapt so Voldemort probably can't restrain him for very long anyway. I guess I'll vote Vile for having better options such as precog among other things, on that topic Vol can resist the effects of Legilimency which might help against that. His best best would be to burn Vile to a crisp with Fiendfyre which can track targets and burn even against enchanted waters, that said Vol won't lead with it right away hence I vote Vile atm

Back