• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Best Friends take on a Full Equine and his Sneaky Friend

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Was thinking of putting Hol and Geil against Johnny and Gyro because cowboys but this would probably better results wise.

Fight takes place in Central Park Near the Bow Bridge. Geil is hiding in a bush nearby. other than that SBA.

Team Complete Equestrian: 1

Team Pompadour: 1

Inconclusive:

Smuggeil
Screenshot 51
Nijimura Okuyasu

Lol. Imma say that Okuyasu gets taken out real fast by the hangman and Hol's tactics. After that it comes down to.if Josuke can take them both down. Against either one individually, Josuke's intelligence would have let him come out on top, but the mind screw that is hangman in combo with the major threat that is Emporer at a decent range give them the win. Over all good match

Thus, I vote for The Hangman and The Emperor

I dunno how to do that where can I go and do that cuz I feel this isn't gonna get noticed due to the verse page not being tagged lol

Okuyasu would be a huge threat to Hol, instantly destroying his range advantage. Okuyasu probably would try and lead scraping since the guy has a gun and all. He might even bring out J. Geil from hiding without noticing. Even Okuyasu will think it's a good idea to get the ranged combatant closer. Then Hol manages to run away with a distraction from Hanged Man. Since Okuyasu immediately seems like a bigger threat than Josuke, J. Geil will stab him in the back with Hanged Man. Josuke will heal Okuyasu, but nither of Team Complete Equestrian will probably know what's happening. Okuyasu then tries to get Hol close again. Josuke will suddenly see Hanged Man in the water and probably try to get away from it as well as tell Okuyasu something like "There's a Stand in the water" or something like that. I say the water because that's basically the only place that's reflective here to my knowledge. Then there will be complete chaos where Hol is running away and shooting with stormtrooper-like precision, J. Geil is trying to hide after the second scrape from The Hand definately gets him out of his bush, Josuke will be trying to keep Okyasu and himself alive and get away from the water, and Okuyasu will just be trying to kill the closest non-Josuke thing to him. As for what happens, I think Josuke sucsessfully gets Okuyasu and himself away from the water and heals any damage Okuyasu might have taken while Hol Horse successfully gets away and J. Geil gets back into hiding in the confusion, but now Hanged Man is pratically useless since Josuke and Okuyasu are away from the only reflective thing aside from Hol Horse's eyeballs. Okuyasu scrapes away more space with The Hand and Hol is brought closer again. With nothing to distract them this time, Crazy Diamond and The Hand punch ghost Hol Horse out of the fight. Then it's just J. Geil vs two people away from reflective surfaces. I feel like it should probably be obvious who wins that. It dosn't help that J. Geil usually uses non-lethal attacks to toy with his foe. One of them eventually find him and punch him into next week.

Sorry for the long post. Basically, my vote goes to Team Pompadour.

Back