• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two 9-A With High 1-A Immortality Fight

Do I really need to explain the same point like 5 times? The mana in the asmotphere IS the aura. You're just complaining about the mechanics of the verse at this point rather than against my arguments.

You are just asserting that it is an aura but your quote makes it seem manual. Which is it, you can't just make a claim when your evidence doesn't really support it. Even if I am somehow arguing against verse mechanics, you are doing a very poor job at defending them.

My quote makes it seem manual because it is. I already explained it. He's setting his aura up. That's why it says the mana in the atmosphere moved.

Ionliosite said:
My quote makes it seem manual because it is. I already explained it. He's setting his aura up. That's why it says the mana in the atmosphere moved.
So he wouldn't be able to set it up due to Reinhard's aura. Why didn't you just concede the manual point earlier?

@00Potato I conceded he's actively having his aura up before tho.

Ionliosite said:
He isn't actively doing anything but having his aura up.
And I conceeded more than once.

Ionliosite said:
And I already said he is actively doing something: keeping his aura up.
Also, he would have it up from the start because the OP says he's willing to kill.

Reinhard's aura is just fear haxxing absolutely insane people that literally eat and kill others for fun. Fearhaxxing a Priest and a Witch who had the biggest reaction because she knew that her fate was bound to Reinhard by just being there. It isn't some one-shot thing like LLT.

His charisma is just his life being able to do what he wants and basically everyone listens to what he says. Ordering around human Beatrice and Eleonore isn't really a feat he was literally their superior who had to listen to orders. If anything they were the least affected.

00potato said:
But if he needs to activate it manually as you said then why would he have it up automatically?
So... That means that Reinhard stomps...? Again? Why don't we agree to ban him? He just defeats whatever he wants

Why would we ban him for having an aura? Should Bleach or HxH just not have matches? Should anything remotely strong just be banned?

Ionliosite said:
Because it activates automatically when he's willing to kill (which says something, since he normally isn't willing to).
Also if it only activated in response to him wanting to kill, then it is slower then the passives as it has to start happening rather then always being present.

Also if it only activated in response to him wanting to kill, then it is slower then the passives as it has to start happening rather then always being present.

I would be activated from the start since the OP says he's already willing to kill.

When someone has an absolute amount of hax that comes from the throne, wouldn't that make said character at the top of whatever they face?

Also... why should I care? He was banned, ban him again. He just defeats whoever he wants since his aura is passive and others don't. When the argument goes for the fact that others aura "isn't" passive... shouldn't that put him above any character he faces?

Well some characters are stronger then others, doesn't mean that they shouldn't be used, Reinhard isn't even that haxed in this key and many characters allowed are comparable to his later one's. He was only banned due to revisions. Passives aren't exclusive to him.

So, uh for this match I vote Incon?

Neither can kill the other in these keys and both get aura'd, one paralyzed from fear and the other one with broken bones.

Tony di bugalu said:
He is salty the Gods rolfstomp everything he likes, don't mind him
Volim te...

So... can someone give reasons other than aura for Akuto's defeat? I want to read other things besides "stomp". I gave the intellectual argument regarding the fact that Reinhard is military and Akuto isn't. Can someone give other reason besides hax?

I guess incon too assuming Akuto is already willing to kill, but this raises a few questions

1 How do we assume fights start? Are the characters just summoned infringing each other and willing to kill?

I know, right?

Seriously, stop. Rein won't get banned and you aren't the only one with "intellectual" arguments here.

You understood everything wrong here. Intellectual means that Reinhard is clever than Akuto. Since he is clever than him... Shouldn't that means that he can defeat him by knowing how to deal with Akuto?

I mean, in case no one had that passive aura then it would have come down to a fist fight were Rein would have lost since this guy can fly

Akuto can't fly on this key. And if this macth were to be about combat experience, Rein wins because Akuto is just a high school student who learned he was the Demon King like 3 days ago.

Back