• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twenty-fifth baam vs Sukuna need votes

Fezzih_007

He/Him
They fight on the Saitama Prefecture, with shinsoo around
Speed equalized
Both High 7-C
Name Hunt Station Arc Baam is used
They start 110 meters apart
There's a manwha on the floor of Tower of God close to Sukuna

Votes:

The guy with a bad anime: BeTheWay1rst
d9d9hj9-f4981ad3-b0f8-471f-8a65-d635853cad44.png

Fraudlol:
sukuna_full_power_trono_by_jorge0799_dhcrhoe-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
This is a stomp. Gd doesn't have any way of getting past his barriers. Immobilization would also crush Gd here. And how does the acau interact with others in fight.

What's with the supply of Bam matches? I can't exactly stop them from coming but like, we're working on some revisions rn that would change stuff significantly so idk if it's the best idea to make a bunch of them rn.

Still a stomp. Sukuna would get held down by the Shinsoo immobilization not be able to do domain or fire arrow or rct from the attacks.

Still a stomp. Sukuna would get held down by the Shinsoo immobilization not be able to do domain or fire arrow or rct from the attacks.
Pretty sure Baam would need to be in range to do that, and he is not here.
They start 100 meters apart. And is just temporally too, it don't hold forever.

And is just temporally too, it don't hold forever.
Nah, it is as long as he wants if the opponent has not enough resistance.
The fox girl was fully immobilized without a time limit, it was the ones on Bam's level or above (in terms of resistance) who could only be stopped for a while

Bam has immense instinctual reaction that can let him evade like 6 or more invisible homing projectiles, his instincts reaching a point that he basically could see them without seeing them, could catch them and even see openings and predict traps set up by their movement.
He should have no issue evading Sukuna's attacks until the guy deploys the domain

The question here at this point is how good is the regen. If Bam gets within a few dozen meters of Sukuna, which I believe I do since Sukuna doesn't spam his domain afaik, Bam will paralyze him and at this point it's game over since he can land as many dura neg attacks as he wants on him

Sukuna literally fights in range most the time?
Well, if he start using Dismantle for long range, and see that Baam is dodging all his attacks and can apparently see the invisible slashes too, he might either go for close combat or open his domain on a whim. Is not like he is above that.

He might have a chance, since Baam in long range either start spaming attacks with his Baang, or also close In.

Well, if he start using Dismantle for long range,
He has tens of meters with it. They'll both be in range of each other.

and see that Baam is dodging all his attacks and can apparently see the invisible slashes too, he might either go for close combat or open his domain on a whim.
Then Baam can just immobilize him. Domain probably doesn't come out that soon, but if it does, Baam just tanks it through first horn.

He has tens of meters with it. They'll both be in range of each other.
Yeah, but to Baam to use his Immobilization, he need to be kinda close, like 1 to 3 meters at least (Or 5 actually), which Sukuna slashes should prevent better. Like, since they far away, and Baam most likely gonna spam beams of water on Sukuna, he would need to use the buildings around then as cover (Not to defend himself, but to trow on Baam) to close In or use his Shikigami as bait.
Domain probably doesn't come out that soon
I mean, if he sees Baam is dodging his Invisible slashes, he might.
, but if it does, Baam just tanks it through first horn.
He can use his Divine Flames too demage Baam, and I doubt Baam would be able to hold forever in tanking the Domain, even with the First thorn, since if Sukuna cuts his throat, Baam gonna be in a lot of trouble.

Yeah, but to Baam to use his Immobilization, he need to be kinda close, like 1 to 3 meters at least (Or 5 actually), which Sukuna slashes should prevent better. Like, since they far away, and Baam most likely gonna spam beams of water on Sukuna, he would need to use the buildings around then as cover (Not to defend himself, but to trow on Baam) to close In or use his Shikigami as bait.
You used True Form Sukuna picture so I assume this is that, he doesn't have access to Ten Shadows if it is.

He can use his Divine Flames too demage Baam, and I doubt Baam would be able to hold forever in tanking the Domain, even with the First thorn, since if Sukuna cuts his throat, Baam gonna be in a lot of trouble.
Divine Flame's only good after Domain. And the flames heat won't matter with shinsoo protecting him at Low 7-B. Arie Swordsmanship can also just block these attacks.

You used True Form Sukuna picture so I assume this is that, he doesn't have access to Ten Shadows if it is
I am using his Full Power key, and the profile say he have access to his other keys abilities, which apparently include the Ten Shadows.
Divine Flame's only good after Domain.
Really? I trought he could use while in the domain.
Ok, so he can use after the domain, since Baam gonna be banged up for the slashes.
And the flames heat won't matter with shinsoo protecting him at Low 7-B
Ins't Divine flames also Low 7-B?
Arie Swordsmanship can also just block these attacks.
He never uses Arie Swordmanship in any of his fight, he used once, and never again. He don't like using.

Either way Baam's bangs can traverse enough distance to hit the guy and Sukuna has shown to combine both close combat and dismantles as seen in his fight with Mahoraga.
Baam's bangs can induce pain and home in.
Baam also has his barriers, his blue oar which he can fly with and finally the fact that he can use his Thorn which amps him passively from the base level of matching a guy who he couldn't hurt before to completely stomping him in a matter of way less than a minute.

There is nothing about Sukuna Domain expansion that can harm Baam, not only Baam doesn't have Cursed Energy, but even the sure-hit of the DE won't even matter because Baam Transcends the laws.
Even Sukuna normals slashes and hits will do less damage in the extraordinary case where they land
Baam use Reverse flow control and kills Sukuna with ease.

There is nothing about Sukuna Domain expansion that can harm Baam, not only Baam doesn't have Cursed Energy
Sukuna Dismantle works even If the user don't have cursed energy.
but even the sure-hit of the DE won't even matter because Baam Transcends the laws.
Considering Sukuna domain have a 200 meters radius of attack, he don't nescessary need the sure hit.
Even Sukuna normals slashes and hits will do less damage in the extraordinary case where they land
Why? the AP level is not the difference for Baam to not take that much demage.
Baam use Reverse flow control and kills Sukuna with ease
I do think he wins too.

There is nothing about Sukuna Domain expansion that can harm Baam, not only Baam doesn't have Cursed Energy, but even the sure-hit of the DE won't even matter because Baam Transcends the laws.
Baam use Reverse flow control and kills Sukuna with ease.
Sukuna's MS slashes attack indiscriminately regardless of whether the user has cursed energy or not. Everything in range is still getting AOE'd by slashes.

Even if Dismantle works on things without CE it won't work on Baam inside a DE because it's a "sure-hit", sure-hits are laws based so, it won't work on Baam.
Dismantle can only works on Baam if Sukuna himself fire it at Baam.
Why? the AP level is not the difference for Baam to not take that much demage.
Baam takes less damage because he is stronger, that's the reason why 😅

Even if Dismantle works on things without CE it won't work on Baam inside a DE because it's a "sure-hit", sure-hits are laws based so, it won't work on Baam.
Considering Sukuna domain have a 200 meters radius of attack, he don't nescessary need the sure hit.
Like this
Sukuna Domain is a AoE, It affects a large área, Baam would be hard on to dodge.
Baam takes less damage because he is stronger, that's the reason why
He's not trought. They are relative in strenght.

Baam resists the law manip (sure hit)
I know that, I saying Sukuna Domain Expansion AoE would still cause trouble for him anyway.
They aren't when Baam uses first horn, he's at least 3x stronger iirc. The domain would do nothing even if it could hit
Nah, he's like 608.5 Kilotons when using his horn in this key. I change his Key btw.

Back