• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Accepted calc

Glenn can harm Merle
2:57

Glenn can withstand blows of Merle 3:11

Glenn can harm Nicholas who can harm him 1:13

Pearl Thorne can harm Rick

Michonne can harm Pearl

Michonne can harm Merle 0:19
https://youtu.be/sMPrZGc_NAU?si=8ylGjz-7sDM7IHey

Abraham should be comparable to Glenn
https://youtu.be/Y3SzGpYMcRw?si=TyvNo3_4XHAutzPW

Glenn, Abraham, Michonne must be upgraded to wall level

Holding Back Jesus (Who didn't really want to fight with him) traided blows with Morgan
https://youtu.be/ZHYGL5ZHaXc?si=UETl35RIObrHvPTg
Morgan who should be comparable to Rick

https://youtu.be/nyRsoCsn6l8?si=sXhY8mRrXQptEt3N

Weakened Aaron (Season 8 Episode 15 Worth) can kill walker with kick 3:14
https://youtu.be/vXSvLLBl208?si=kdh4sHqjOId4pQxo
From wiki
As the women of Oceanside return from fishing, an emaciated and weak Aaron kills a walker that appears nearby before collapsing. Having been spotted in the area often by the women, Aaron is ignored except for Beatrice to tell him to find something to drink.

During a rainstorm, Aaron gathers water, only to be set upon by a small pack of walkers. Having not eaten in days, Aaron is too weak to put much of a fight, losing his knife in the mud. However, Aaron succeeds in killing the walkers with a tree branch before passing out.

Some of walkers can survive after this explosion

Normal Aaron>weakened Aaron

And Jesus superior to normal Aaron

Jesus can take Rick out of the fight for a few seconds 0:52
He did it without much effort

Jesus also should be upgraded to wall level

Suggestion: Upgrade Michonne, Glenn, Abraham, Jesus to Wall Level

I feel like Glenn should also have higher lifting strength given he could fight off Abraham and when he was in the armour he could push through hordes of walkers. Even in the video provided he could kinda push back a Walker despite being injured

The Walking Dead as a verse is going to cause my head to explode. Every time there's a Wall level feat it's always something with some detail that is so evidently wrong and being either overlooked or ignored.

The grenade feat: the camera is not at Glenn's perspective, it is literally halfway through the shelf and at nearly head-level for the prone zombie. Also something to be said that multiple boxes of, iirc, industrial equipment took the blast before Glenn did. Even with all of this (very important) mitigating circumstances, he was still nearly killed by this, having been knocked unconscious.

The Walking Dead as a verse is going to cause my head to explode. Every time there's a Wall level feat it's always something with some detail that is so evidently wrong and being either overlooked or ignored.

The grenade feat: the camera is not at Glenn's perspective, it is literally halfway through the shelf and at nearly head-level for the prone zombie. Also something to be said that multiple boxes of, iirc, industrial equipment took the blast before Glenn did. Even with all of this (very important) mitigating circumstances, he was still nearly killed by this, having been knocked unconscious.
What about Michonne upgrade? And Glenn can harm Merle who is a wall level

I've said it before. You guys spam so many upgrade attempts for this verse that I do not catch them all, and so they bleed through the cracks. You people force me to rewatch the entire show so I can correct it. I disagree with the upgrade on the basis that Merle shouldn't be 9-B, and his current justifications are self-evidently bad because part of them is fighting Glenn! Who is now proposed to be upgraded on the basis of fighting Merle.

It's an incredibly simple verse taken to extremes to achieve higher and higher results. I wish it wasn't like this, but it is.

I've said it before. You guys spam so many upgrade attempts for this verse that I do not catch them all, and so they bleed through the cracks. You people force me to rewatch the entire show so I can correct it. I disagree with the upgrade on the basis that Merle shouldn't be 9-B, and his current justifications are self-evidently bad because part of them is fighting Glenn! Who is now proposed to be upgraded on the basis of fighting Merle.

It's an incredibly simple verse taken to extremes to achieve higher and higher results. I wish it wasn't like this, but it is.
Should I remove this feat from the TWD main page?

My word alone does not decide such things, I just have the most impassioned voice on the subject because I know about the verse. If this CRT is rejected, then yes.

@Mr. Bambu. Sorry for bother you again. What about Michonne upgrade? He can fight with Pearl Thorne, who can fight with Rick. And she slightly traded blows with Governor

I need to make this clear.

I foundationally, fundamentally, quintessentially disagree with 9-B. Walking Dead is not a verse rife with superhuman capabilities. It has been a consistent trend with these threads to reach for anything which might grant 9-B, Subsonic, Class 10... when in reality, practically everything in the verse is very much within human bounds of capabilities. What isn't, is almost always explainable by:
  • Human error on our part (the most recent speed calc with the throwing knives, the grenade calc in the OP)
  • Context (Walkers surviving increasingly absurd torments because they have Immortality such that they don't care about any level of damage not applied directly to the cranium, that one Walker leveraging the dude's neck against the wall to break it)
  • Errors in methodology (Angsizing has a margin of error that becomes less noticeable the further away your objects are, so with very close range objects you get very strange results, such as again the throwing knives calc)
  • Extraordinary circumstances (Rick tearing out the throat of that one guy with his teeth)
...and what remains (if anything) is just straight up not consistent.

I recognize the scaling chains as being basically alright. Michonne downscales a bit from the Governor, sure. I just don't agree that the Governor is 9-B to begin with, but to address that now demands hundreds of work hours to go back and watch the show again, because so many CRTs have snuck in the back way that I can no longer rectify the errors being submitted and accepted. It's ****** up but it is what it is.

I need to make this clear.

I foundationally, fundamentally, quintessentially disagree with 9-B. Walking Dead is not a verse rife with superhuman capabilities. It has been a consistent trend with these threads to reach for anything which might grant 9-B, Subsonic, Class 10... when in reality, practically everything in the verse is very much within human bounds of capabilities. What isn't, is almost always explainable by:
  • Human error on our part (the most recent speed calc with the throwing knives, the grenade calc in the OP)
  • Context (Walkers surviving increasingly absurd torments because they have Immortality such that they don't care about any level of damage not applied directly to the cranium, that one Walker leveraging the dude's neck against the wall to break it)
  • Errors in methodology (Angsizing has a margin of error that becomes less noticeable the further away your objects are, so with very close range objects you get very strange results, such as again the throwing knives calc)
  • Extraordinary circumstances (Rick tearing out the throat of that one guy with his teeth)
...and what remains (if anything) is just straight up not consistent.

I recognize the scaling chains as being basically alright. Michonne downscales a bit from the Governor, sure. I just don't agree that the Governor is 9-B to begin with, but to address that now demands hundreds of work hours to go back and watch the show again, because so many CRTs have snuck in the back way that I can no longer rectify the errors being submitted and accepted. It's ****** up but it is what it is.
@Mr. Bambu I also want to work on Tier and AP of this verse. One of the most important things in this, as in my opinion, is the Time-skip after season 8. We don't know exactly how much stronger Michonne has become. And Daryl probably got stronger too (based of his fights s9-s11 and DD). And Rick probably got stronger after CRM training. I think characters like Daryl and Michonne need to add a key: Pre-Timeskip and Post-Timeskip and in Rick profile need to add key: Pre-CRM and Post-CRM. And based on this, we can downgrade characters before Time-Skip and CRM like Daryl, Rick and Michonne and characters who can harm their to high end of street level and Post Timeskip Daryl, Michonne, Post-CRM Rick and characters who can harm their should be wall level. This is still only a beta version of my suggestions. And this is if we reject 9-B TWD.

But there are a few problems. Like a ball of yarns that needs to be unraveled

Rick bridge explosion was recalculated
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ick_survives_a_bridge_explosion_recalculation
(Massive outlier to TWD)

So we need to remove Rick bridge feat? (One of the main TWD feats is miss)

But there is another calc

And Pre CRM Rick can harm Tyreese

And Negan. He is the link for Pre and Post Time-skip. In his no prime state (Dude has been in the cage for many years+he didn't eat for several days before this fight) Was able to withstand many blows from Carver who should be comparable to Post-Timeskip Daryl (who can fight with Beta).

I don't agree with you that The Walking Dead is not a verse rife with superhuman capabilities. Most of the people in this verse have superhuman durability:

Beta, Rick
Melvin from FTWD who can survive after ambulance explosion (outlier)

Pearl Thorne who can survive after massive explosion (also outlier)

And there are bunch of feats from Fear The Walking Dead and TWD where humans stay alive without injury after big falls or car accidents. Also I have several of TWD feats (not related to durability) that can be probably low-end of wall level or high end of street level

It's just my thoughts out loud for now. In general, I agree with you that a lot of things in TWD verse must be changed

Back