• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TWD Comics verse downgrade

Since someone made a downgrade of LA TWD, why not talk about comics/games now.

Literally all comics/game characters have wall lvl ap/dura and subsonic c/r speed and even superhuman stamina. So let's start to downgrade.

ATTACK POTENCY/DURABILITY

Characters like Rick, Negan, Dwight and Jesus should be also street+ at max. They scales to wall only through walkers which can survive RV crash.
I quote the words of Mr.Bambu:

I don't agree Walkers have 9-B durability. They're just Immortal. They require very specific strikes to harm them. They need something that pierces the skull and the brain.

Mr.Bambu actually said the same thing about walkers from LA TWD which survived propane explosion. So I don't see the point in leaving this feat valid, not to mention the fact that the collision with the RV could have already damaged the walker's skull quite badly, which made it easier for Kenny to break it.

Only 3 feats can be wall lvl:

Dwight survived the grenade explosion (Although the person who was torn apart could take most of the energy of the explosion).

Carl, Rick and Andrea survived the grenade explosion (Although Carl also could take most of the energy of the explosion).

Rick destroyed a part of the gunshop door or even fragged metal lock (Although before that he had to hit 3 times with an axe, after which he used his leg).

While no one has done the correct calculations about these feats, the highest scale of attack potency is Negan broke a bat on Beta's back which can be scaled to street+.

Characters from twd telltale games (probably except Javier) also only can be street+ lvl at max because they scales only to Kenny who killed a walker with one step which survived RV crash. Lee's feat destroyed police car window probably also street+ lvl at max because he did it in a few strokes and fragmentation and v fragmentation for glass isn't valid anymore.

The only exception is Javier and David because Javier survived pipe bomb explosion close up (David scales to Javier) and this can't be an outlier in any way, since it directly showed how the character survived it and this type of pipe bomb can knock down large metal gates.

Clementine has no wall lvl durability feats at all and only way she can scale to wall lvl is destroying car windshield (I have this feat to wall lvl), although it's also probably can be scaled to street+ (the same thing like with Lee because frag and v frag for glass isn't valid anymore).

Also we have Violet and Minerva who survived the ship explosion in epicenter but it's can be outlier too as well.

So, every character (maybe only except Javier and David) is street+ lvl at max according to feats.

LIFTING STRENGTH

For some reason Clem has class-1 lifting strength because she can rip walker's hand and can push Jane or Kenny which also scales to Lee who can rip a walker apart. Clem definitely has a lot antifeats which can easily downgrade her lifting strength. Same with other characters. Because even Rick from LA TWD can rip walker's leg, rip a walker apart and push a car before Michonne help him but he has only peak human lifting strength because of antifeat (Rick and Daryl couldn't lift vending machine with food).

Lee's antifeats only couldn't pull himself up even with Kenny's help and it was difficult for him to lift a few walkers on the door.
Clem's antifeat, she barely can swing sledgehammer in s2. In s3 she barely overpowered one walker.
And Kenny can't lift Lee.

Javi and David also scales to Clem because can hold her with one hand and Jesus equals to Javier.

So Kenny, Lee and Clementine can't get class-1 lifting because of antifeats. Characters like Javi, Jesus, Rick, Negan and Dwight also can't get class-1 lifting because Clementine isn't class-1 at all.

Characters like Kenny, Lee, Javi, Jesus and Negan can get peak human lifting strength at max because Kenny and Lee can rip walkers apart, Javi can push large objects and equals with Jesus who can catch Negan's bat and Negan easily can overpower Rick even with slashed throat.

Characters like Rick, Clementine (plus other kids and characters from twdg s4 like Lilly, Minerva, Violet and Louis) and Dwight can get only athletic human strength because all of them much weaker than Kenny, Lee, Javi, Jesus and Negan. (Rick doesn't upscale Jesus through this feat because Rick didn't even overpower him, but just caught off guard him and pulled him down by the hand, which is why Jesus fell).

SPEED

There are no correct calculations that confirm or valid feats that characters like Rick, Negan, Jesus, Lee and Kenny can be subsonic. All feats are appealing to possibillity what character dodged something. It's easily can be aim dodging like this, this, this and this.
For some reason on Rick's profile Jesus somehow faster than Javier and Clementine without any evidence at all.

Lee actually ducked after an arrow reached him.

Kenny probably didn't even dodge gunfire and the Russian could miss.

Characters like Jesus, Negan and Rick also has only aim dodging feats and only Jesus has a good valid feat (he caught a spear).

Also probably Beta dodged a bullet but it's also can be aim dodge as well.

Only subsonic character can be Javier (dodged gunfire and you actually can see that, was a pro baseball player and pro baseball players can swing at superhuman+/subsonic speed), Clementine (Who can fight apart with Minerva), Minerva (Who can dodge arrows), Lilly (who can fight with Clem) and other twdg s4 characters who scales to Clem through twdg s4 Lilly (like Violet or Louis).

Characters like Kenny, Lee, Rick, Jesus, Negan and Dwight can be only Peak Human or superhuman is speed at max.
Although Rick actually dodged a car at full speed (that car drove right through a wooden shed).
Also Rick doesn't upscale Jesus because he was caught off guard and Jesus wasn't try to fight.

STAMINA

In this thread Mr.Bambu agreed with me what Rick can't be superhuman in stamina. He also said same thing about Lee. I don't see also any evidence Kenny and Negan can have superhuman stamina. More likely peak human at max and even below Rick and Lee.

CONCLUSION

Attack Potency and Durability of the verse:
Street+ lvl

Lifting Strength
Peak Human lifting strength - Kenny, Lee, Javier, Jesus, Negan
Athletic Human lifting strength - Clementine, other twdg s4 characters, Rick and Dwight.

Speed
Subsonic - Javier, Clementine, other twdg s4 characters.
Superhuman or peak human - Kenny, Lee, Rick, Negan, Jesus.

Stamina
Downgrade from superhuman to peak human.

Last edited:
I'd like to give my opinion, but I've only read a few chapters of the comic and haven't played Telltale season 4. Yes, the TWD comic universe needs some edits and reworks, but it has never been interesting to me. But kid Clementine can kick down a locked door
14:20

and Alvin Jr. can do this
5:53

And adult characters superior to them

But overall I IDK. Better to ask those who have read comics or played all the games

I'd like to give my opinion, but I've only read a few chapters of the comic and haven't played Telltale season 4. Yes, the TWD comic universe needs some edits and reworks, but it has never been interesting to me. But kid Clementine can kick down a locked door
14:20

and Alvin Jr. can do this
5:53

And adult characters superior to them

But overall I IDK. Better to ask those who have read comics or played all the games

Yeah but knocking down the door scales only to street lvl and a single walker from comics verse isn't class-1. I played all games and read comics more than twice.

Back