• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tupandactylus (Primal Carnage) Revisions

Name: Should be "Tupandactylus (Primal Carnage)" so it isn't confused with the real life version even though we don't have it on this wiki. It just seems like common sense.

Speed: I am pretty sure both are a bit to high but I would like some links to the feats to be sure. Subsonic is likely more due to the mercinaries missing, not the Tup dodging. Also iirc it is slower on the ground than mercinaries who are Peak Human.

Sound Manipulation: Should also be a form of enhanced senses by its description.

LS: Couldn't it be compared to the real Tup?

Durability: Is there a clip of it surviving gernades? If so then that is 9-B and since it can harm those who can harm it, that would upgrade it to 9-B. That being said, iirc it usually dies to gernades so probably shoul remove that and change it to just "Street level". If it stays "At least Streat level" then I suggest upgrading AP and SS for the same reasons if it was 9-B.

Also the profile has a few editing errors I will clean up soon.

Intelegence: Is that Average? I thought that was High Animalistic. I mean, animals can form hunting and attack stratigies.

Weaknesses: I don't believe the "more frail than Pteranodon" needs to be included. We wouldn't put on Spider-Man's profile under weaknesses "weaker than Venom" as a weakness.

EDIT: Checked and Tier related catagories should be change to just "Street".

I checked, the explosions can one shot raptors and Dilops, which are stronger than Tup iirc. It's durability should just be just Street level.

Also the catagory needs to be changed from "Primal Carnage: Extinction" to just "Primal Carnage" due to that being the game. It would be like giving Mario a catagory called "Mario Oddessy"

Edit: I am rather tired at the moment so I may be misspelling comments. My apologies.

As the original creator of the Tupa profile, let me clear at least some things up. I've commonly played as the Tupa and I've found that the Tupa can indeed dodge bullets. While sometimes the human players may simply miss, it's often the Tupa being able to avoid these shots in the first time. I'll concede that the Tupa does look to be somewhat slower than the humans on the ground, albeit not by much.

Regarding durability, admittedly I've just checked and found that the Tupa can't survive a direct hit from a grenade, so its durability can be revised.

Intelligence and weaknesses can be revised.

How strong would the real Tupa be?

Ok then just making sure :). Athletic Human or Peak Human on the ground is probably fine I guess as long as it is specified to be slower than the mercinaries.

Ok glad I was correct on that. Some websites on the verse aren't the most reliable and I haven't played the games in a long time.

Should I change it or will you?

I am not sure, I am looking it up in a bit.

Edit: Due to only parts of the skull being found it is hard to pin point. They are able to lift their food which is thought to be prehistoric fish, small inverdibrates, fruits, and seeds. I can't find specifics on the size of said fish or inverdibrates but I am assuming they aren't extremely large by the descriptions give.

Back