• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TTRPG discussion thread

I was gonna so a D&D thread but honestly, including others TTRPG’s add a lot more variety.

Talk about upgrades downgrades, tell campaign stories, discuss ideas for stories or characters, whatever you want.

Yes, GURPS is also a ttrpg. Other games that has profiles here are WH40K, WoD, Pathfinder (this one hasn't been updated in a while) and Anima: Beyond Fantasy (this one still remain in revision hiatus).

There's also Exalted, but that has no profiles yet (although I do not like ttrpg that uses pool dice).

Anima seems fun (I heard the rules can be found online too.) I just wish I had a group more knowledge about it.
Fun Fact: Their is a fan made Pokémon TTRPG free online, might try it sometime.

Yeah, there's a lot of space to customization, two character of the same class can be so different. Unfortunately there's a lot of rules, although not difficult to learn, it makes people avoid it as plague.

Yeah, there's as Monster Hunter one as well as Modern Weapons, those can be found in the Megan's community (that's linked in the Anima thread).

Back