• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause considering her weapon, she could easily teleport behind him and instantly negate his immortality and Regenerationn and forceful implant Death into his mind.

Yyyep, so Tsubaki stabs GG, on top of her Izayoi being a barrier against hax and even nulling them.

Nothing in Metroid will help against Tsubaki dude. And this is coming from a MASSIVE Prime fanboy here

In a massive plot twist, Archdemon wanted me to reopen this thread so he could debate it

I will reopen it, I take no responsibility

Tsunami vs Rump begins again.

I mean, it seems the main reason why Tsubaki "stomps" Rumple is that the latter cannot do anything that the former does not resist. But, you see, Rumple has already shown to bypass resistances several times, like with Paralysis, as he was able to paralyze Regina, who had already resisted paralysis before.

That said, I suppose one could tell me the extension of Tsubaki's resistance. By her profile it is not that high.

<Paralyzing a 2A.

May want to put that on a CRT given how important it is

I plan on doing that in the next BlazBlue CRT.

Anyways even if we ignore that possibility, Tsubaki's weapon passively nulls things on a 2-A level since it nulled Takamagahara's power to intervene. So Rumple won't be able to do anything by the time the fight starts

Well, I found no evidence about that in the profile - but if there's a CRT coming then this debate is probably pointless.

Dude, if I talked about the CRT, I was referring to the pralysis stuff.

Anyway, there's no point in putting the guy against a smurf. Sorry dudes.

I kinda assumed you didn't talk about it since Glass explicitly said to ignore it and said he was working on a CRT to add it...

But meh, a stomp as expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back