• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tset vs 4 Ikkis amped to x48

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ion

You of all people have seen my explanations several times. Whether or not you agree with them being better than Ikki is irrelevant because Sasaki scales above people who either have stuff comparable or outright way better than basically all of Ikki's notable feats that aren't 100% ******** bullshit.

@Earl

what

Hl3 or bust said:
You of all people have seen my explanations several times. Whether or not you agree with them being better than Ikki is irrelevant because Sasaki scales above people who either have stuff comparable or outright way better than basically all of Ikki's notable feats that aren't 100% ******** bullshit.
Your explanation on the rules is always "I don't like these rules because they work against my character and are biased". Which is why I say you need to explain why he's "objectively the most skilled character in fiction".

And about your feats for Sasaki, I was already answering them with characters that are inferior to Fugil since Fugil scales above all of them too to the point when Fugil nulled the supernatural abilities of every one on the verse during thhe final battle, the narrator stated it had become a battle of skill (he used the words battle of skill), and in that moment all characters lost their hope of being able to stand a chance againts Fugil.

Make sure you tie this into who actually wins the fight.

Comparable or way better? Iirc the best things that were mentioned in the skill thread were stuff like "6-C harming 2-A's via skill".

Though yes, isn't that the "beyond time and space" stuff? That his skill is beyond time and space? Without context that means literally nothing. Cus it says nothing about what he can do. It's like saying "I have a beyond time and space grip on my sword", it's still just a grip, unless there is something else to it.

@Ion

I never said that Sasaki was the most skilled character in fiction. I'm not that ********.

Yeah, literally every single one of those was you just saying "Fugil does that but better" or "Fugil scales above someone who does that" with absolutely no evidence backing it. You tend to do this a lot as well, almost as if you have very little faith in the evidence itself.

@Earl

That was up there, but damn near everything else had an equivalent.

You see, there is context, its just that you people really like to ignore it or call it not skill or illogical, as though that means a ******* thing. Infinity specifically was "a blade that takes in and accounts for every possibility" that caused Sasaki's blade to become one with Endlessness, with Zero being its direct counter, and every single time the two clashed infinite possible outcomes played out and were destroyed.

@PK

It doesn't. It's obvious who wins. These people just can't stand someone having a dissenting opinion outside of their territory.

It means what it means Earl. There's not a whole lot more to say. Also, it is hax yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it's from skill.

Hl3 or bust said:
Yeah, literally every single one of those was you just saying "Fugil does that but better" or "Fugil scales above someone who does that" with absolutely no evidence backing it. You tend to do this a lot as well, almost as if you have very little faith in the evidence itself.
Yeah, I have posted those quotes over and over in the skill threads, it becomes tedious to post them again and again. And you also didn't post anything backing up Sasaki's feats if you want to go that route.

Hl3 or bust said:
It means what it means Earl. There's not a whole lot more to say. Also, it is hax yes, but that doesn't change the fact that it's from skill.
>Complains that Desperado being skill is bullshit.

>Argues that destroying possibilities via skill is legit.

Lovely.

@Ion

I've literally asked you to post them several times because rereading the skill threads makes me wish for WW3, but you just don't seem to give a ****. That's rather suspicious, if you ask me.

@Earl

That is 100% irrelevant to this conversation and you yourself now say that Desperado stuff isn't skill, so which is it?

Hl3 or bust said:
I've literally asked you to post them several times because rereading the skill threads makes me wish for WW3, but you just don't seem to give a ****. That's rather suspicious, if you ask me.
I only didn't post the quotes I had already posted on other threads, for example, when you asked me the feat of Lux fighting people 10x faster than him, I gave you the Balzeride quote, which you said was as bullshit as Fu Xiaoli's stuff.

@HI3

Well, i used to say way back in the days that Desperado stuff is skill, before just slapping it out as simply hax. And idk why you're so stuck up on things i said more than 6 months ago. Update your info bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back