• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tset vs 4 Ikkis amped to x48

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Tset:

Ikki, Ikki, Ikki, and Ikki:

Third Power (t)Set. Ikki is Bloodlusted and amped to x48. Ikki is Bloodlusted and amped to x48. Ikki is Bloodlusted and amped to x48. Ikki is Bloodlusted and amped to x48.

Fairly sure Tset does too or smth.

Huh, he is a Desperado too... and a Servant. In fact, he appears to have the power of everyone on the top 2 of the Skill Wars but Fugil LOL.

Tset actually doesn't because those 1: weren't a thing when he got to this point and 2: would've been restricted

Anyways

Desperado passives are all resisted. Like legit. Tset resists the mental fuckery from his own Ikki stuff, death hax gets ignored because Servant Physiology, and the fate hax gets negated by Servant Luck. Let this be known as the only time that Servant Luck is ever actually used in a match.

After the passives, Tset commits a canon because **** you and **** this match

Yes, that was what he was made for. Skill.

Ionliosite said:
Huh, he is a Desperado too... and a Servant. In fact, he appears to have the power of everyone on the top 2 of the Skill Wars but Fugil LOL.
Ding ding ding.

FCOC skill is, funnily enough, one of the few non-wanked things on the wiki.

Ding ding ding.

FCOC skill is, funnily enough, one of the few non-wanked things on the wiki.

Implying skill in VSBW is wanked.

the fact that people unironically think that Ikki is the most skilled character in fiction alone shows that VSBW skill is so much more wanked it's not even funny.

Firephoenixearl said:
I win cus you can't prove me otherwise. You can't get me to argue in a fcoc battle.
So you admit Ikki gets outskilled?

I mean you're asking me if ikki is more skilled than a fan character who was made with several combined characters including ikki.

It's like asking if im stronger than myself + several other people.

Firephoenixearl said:
But what kind of bloodlusted is Ikki? Like the kind of bloodlust from the...infamous feat. Or vsbw bloodlust?
Let's say the latter. No PIS this time.

Uhm, lemme check Tset though.

Wait Tset is a desperado as well? So let's go over this:

Ikki can counter all of his own attacks, skill based ones. So Tset via being Ikki can do the same.

Both are desperado and of the same caliber at that, so....no desperado hax.

I doubt 48x is enough to break past this considering Tset has ******* Ittou Rasetsu at his disposal and even has no drawbacks from it.

Tset is in fact not an "Ikki wannabe"

He's actually ludicrously more skilled because the Sasaki he uses isn't constantly being downplayed and rules created to make his feats less and less worthwhile, like with the VSBW skill threads.

This is ignoring his own feats anyways.

I mean, he really kinda is. He is tryna be ikki, by being ikki.

>Rules

>In Skill battles

Those are rules to keep things quantifiable rather than "well it has the word concept and infinity in it so it's better even though he has shown literally no feats with it".

Tset has his own feats? How?

No, he's trying to be his own thing because Ikki is a horrible character to try and emulate.

Yeah, the thing is is that the rules never stated that until you and your friends decided they did, and then you still never added them to the OP. And on top of that you people just kinda decided that statements don't mean anything, despite that basically being the only reason Ikki was anywhere near the top 5 for the entire time those threads existed, and never told anyone as though you expected them to be clairvoyant.

He's from an RP dude. Maybe you should read his stuff before coming down from on high.

Sasaki is not more skilled than Ikki, unless you want to have that discussion because as far as the most skilled thread in VSBW has gone, much of his conceptual and infinity fuckery is nonsense, we might as well start calling Ikki becoming a Desperado and Fugil being stated by Magialca to have higher dimensional skill as legit (and they aren't).

Well, unfortunately for you, this isn't the VSBW skill threads where the rules don't matter and the points are made up. Also, that's a blatant false equivalency and you know it.

There are rules in the VSBW skill thread, why there wouldn't be? And which points are made up?

It's not a false equivalency when Ikki made himself a Desperado because of hard work and willpower and Fugil's case is literally stated to be skill by Magialca. Sasaki is the same case, he trascended space and time via skill.

Because you people very blatantly don't care about the rules except for when it benefits you.

Are you actually ******* blind Ion. I have stated over and over again that Sasaki did not become 5D via skill, that is entirely something you have manufactured. That is also very much not the same case for reasons that you yourself have stated.

By the way, Ikki Ikki Ikki Ikki have all their amps too. And x48 applies to speed, right?

I never said he became 5D via skill, I don't know where did you get that from.

Moritzva said:
By the way, Ikki Ikki Ikki Ikki have all their amps too. And x48 applies to speed, right?
Yes if it comes from the old Ittou Shura multiplier.

No, it is at least 5D because time is usually the fourth dimension, but this is irrelevant anyways.

Tset has complete access to Sasaki's skill stuff, unhindered by rules that only theoretically exist and extremely salty people, so he is objectively vastly more skilled than Ikki.

End of story.

Hl3 or bust said:
Tset has complete access to Sasaki's skill stuff, unhindered by rules that only theoretically exist and extremely salty people, so he is objectively vastly more skilled than Ikki.
You still have to explain why.

Also HI3, the point of Sasaki iirc was that he has "Skill beyond time and space". As in that being an actual concrete, meaningful, quantifiable or clear skill feat that shows us just exactly what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back