• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Truth of The Universe vs Darkseid

I'm sorry... but you realise how stupid this battle is? Right?

Darkseid stands pretty high up there on the 2-C scale. He has beaten other 2-C before. Take Takion for example.

The man's 2-C but both Highfather and Takion know that Darkseid could easily destroy him.

I don't think it'll work due to Abstract existence, that and because Giygas's Void hax/EE didn't have any affect on Truth. Nor did The Dark Dragon Conceptual Manipulation and Reset of the universe affect it either. So ye, also the fact that TOTU is a large size Type 9. TOTU has pretty strong Fate hax and Psychic abilities too.

This battle could continue, but it is kinda meaningless since Ness vs Darkseid exist. Which either Ness is winning or inconclusive, I dunno which to vote (but leaning towards my boy).

Oh yeah, SBA assumes that High 2-A Darkseid is used. My bad, Darkseid stomps unless The OP states that it is the 2-C version.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Oh yeah, SBA assumes that High 2-A Darkseid is used. My bad, Darkseid stomps unless The OP states that it is the 2-C version.
Oh shit! Really sorry. I meant to say that is was 2-C version. Really sorry. I'll make the edit now.

Well not really.

Ness is a different character compared to Truth of The Universe. I still think EE would wipe Truth out.

Ness is just being protected and guided by Truth.

You think or you know? Provide me with something that indicates he can erase 4D abstract beings and that it could also bypass resistance, because Truth is no stranger to EE or Concept Hax. With that being said, Truth has really good Fate hax along with summoning The Player to become more powerful, Psychic abilities (ranging from Status effect inducement, Stat amping, Stat reduction, Offensive and Defensive attacks, etc). All of which Darkseid does not resist. Thing is, I don't know how many Universes Darkseid scales to. Truth is an omnipresent being that is present throughout unspecific amount of universes and timelines. I don't know if Darkseid EE can hold up that well even if it just so happened that he can erase Truth.

True GodHead Darkseid scales to the entire DC Multiverse. His massive body once fell across all of it and risked destryoing everything.

Pre Flashpoint though, the 2-C version though has scared the Lords of Order

Another thing... and this is very important. If Darkseid thinks that he can't beat Truth... he has one final thing that he could do.

He could pull a past version from his place and collapse time itself.

https://imgur.com/a/Z9qMyWj

God head Darkseid is High 2-A Tho, so that doesn't really matter. This is 2-C Darkseid we are dealing with, aka his strongest avatar.

I mean, I guess that's good? Pretty sure he also scales above to Supes and others, But I want an exact number of universes.

Also that won't work since Truth already has Acausality. Not to mention that Fate Manipulation would mean Darkseid is fated to lose in some way regardless. He doesn't resist this.

Does Void Manip and EE really go hand and hand though? Giygas and Dark Dragon only have Void Manip, and not EE, I'm just not sure to how this works.

EE is most of the time a subset ability of Void Manipulation, which seems to be the case here. Either way, I don't think Darkseid can even affect or interact with Abstract beings, which could be an issue here.

I guess Truth wins due to Fate Manip.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if in the comics Darkseid defies fate later on.

Yeah, this is sorta like Eru vs Darkseid in a way.

I vote TOTU via Fate hax, Resistance (and due to his abstract nature), and Psychic Abilities.

Although it does beg the question... how does Truth beat Darkseid? We know Darkseid can't harm it... but how does Truth harm Darkseid?

iirc, Darkseid does have an AP advantage via scaling above other 2-C characters if that means anything (or at least preventing this from being a stomp). It's that Darkseid will be fated to lose no matter what since he's evil and etc, and because he has nothing to get around from this, he will be affected by this greatly. Like I said before, TOTU can combine its powers with The Player and also can use its PSI abilities to either inflicting a lot of Status effect, Power Null, Stat reduction, etc.

Anyway, that's 2 for TOTU

Ogbunabali said:
TOTU doesn't have resistance, and I'm pretty sure Darkseid has affected abstracts.
In his true form yes. But his avatars at best have fought against anti moniter and Specter, who mind you while powerful are not trully abstract beings.

The only true abstract beings in DC are the Endless and they stand pretty high up on their tier and far away from tier 2.

Well if we don't treat Darkseid as being able to affect abstracts in this key, than this is a stomp either way since he can't even interact with TOTU.

Ogbunabali said:
TOTU doesn't have resistance, and I'm pretty sure Darkseid has affected abstracts.
Sorry for the late response. (From the page) "Durability: Likely Low Multiverse level (Unaffected by both Giygas and the Dark Dragon, should be comparable to its attack potency)." This would indicate that it does resist their attacks.

Him harming abstracts isn't present on his 2-C key, so that's oof.

I mean, Darkseid does have AP. And his defeat against Eru was valid. But idk, maybe it is a stomp.

I don't know the character, make a CRT if you think the profile is missing an ability, I'm just going by what's presented.

And I don't see how his fight with Eru is relevant at all.

Eh, I suppose you're right.

I was just desperate to find a win con for Darkseid or something. But ah well, a stomp it is.

Back