• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TRON Verse CRT

Lacku

He/Him
Alright gonna try my best and get people interested in TRON after the series has been dormant since 2013 smh

I'm a gigantic TRON fan and noticed that Tron had a profile on here one day and that it was extremely bare, so I thought wouldn't it be fun If I rewatched and made profiles and a verse page for the series, and yes it was fun but I also spent hours upon hours doing calculations and making sandbox's for a verse that only 4 people including myself still care about.

Starting off with Tron/Rinzlers profile:
  • The profile name should be changed from Tron/Rinzler to simply Tron
  • The layout of Tron's page as well as his Powers & Abilities, Attack Potency, Striking Strength, Durability, etc. should be changed to this rework of it I've done in this sandbox
Moving onto changes in scaling and abilities for the verse:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Acrobatics, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Memory Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Healing and Attack Reflection with Identity Disc (Identity Discs can be used to look through the owners memories and can be tampered with to conjure fake ones, they can also heal the owners injuries)
  • All programs from TRON (1982) should bare minimum have these Powers & Abilities when making their profiles:
Peak Human Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Weapon Mastery, Homing Attack, and Attack Reflection with Identity Disc

And finally every profile of a program should have this in their Weaknesses section (the memory loss part doesn't apply to Programs who aren't Post-TRON):

Is vulnerable to fatal hits such as an amputation (Fatal hits should instantaneously derez Programs), if a Program loses their Identity Disc, eventually, they will suffer complete memory loss, is stuck within the bounds of The Grid

I still have yet to calc. any Lifting Strength or Speed feats but if anybody interested wants to feel free, I'd love to see people get interested in TRON.

Last edited:
Back