• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The scaling seems alright to me as far as I can tell and since I know that world refers to universe in Trinity Seven I would be alright with this.
ok, thanks sir, can i change the tier on their profile?, and can i make a new profile for other trinity seven characters?, if it is ok then i will create in userblog first

ok, thanks sir, can i change the tier on their profile?, and can i make a new profile for other trinity seven characters?, if it is ok then i will create in userblog first
For now I'd prefer to wait a little bit for others to say their opinion. Making new profiles is alright as long as you make sure that they have proper formatting, statistics and justifications. I don't recall there being a rule stating that a CRT or permission is needed for that.

Edit: The characters for which you make the profiles should preferably have a certain amount of relevance for the scaling or story.

Last edited:
For now I'd prefer to wait a little bit for others to say their opinion. Making new profiles is alright as long as you make sure that they have proper formatting, statistics and justifications. I don't recall there being a rule stating that a CRT or permission is needed for that.

Edit: The characters for which you make the profiles should preferably have a certain amount of relevance for the scaling or story.
okay, I will wait for other people to give their opinion about my crt, while waiting for the crt for Arata kasuga

Can somebody write a post with explanations regarding what he currently needs to evaluate here please?

Okay, so has this revision been rejected then, or is there anything that should be done based on it?

it does not refer to hax but does refer to AP. a demon lord/magic king has the potential to destroy the world, and this is evidenced by the abyss trinity which has destroyed his world as the link has been sent along with an explanation, therefore he goes to arata's world because it detects an element like him. and also there are already two staff who agree with this

Back