• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
from the start it was you who brought 2B. you said demon lords get 2B with them getting out of control. and there it has been shown that arata's out of control causes destruction (when he goes out of control it looks like he is destroying universes) and the number of universes that he destroys is countless like liese said and liese can't stop him
I said Low 2-C/2-C not 2-B

I said Low 2-C/2-C not 2-B
really? yeah even so his feats of destroying countless universes should not be ignored because of lack of context. I think it's clear in context, the demon lord went out of control causing the destruction of many universes by showing him issuing some sort of lightning bolt to destroy all of them. and it was said more specifically by liese that the demon lord turned out to be destroying countless universes with that one attack and liese couldn't stop it

I've created a user blog and updated Arata's profile there, you can see it here, I've entered what's accepted here, I'm waiting for your approval to change arata's official profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rendynoc0unter/Arata
For the first key's tier you can just list it as Low 2-C instead of having it there three times with three different justifications. If one of those is supposed to be stronger than the other ones, then you can denote it with a higher. The third key doesn't have to say as a Great Demon Lord for its Tier and Striking Strength since that is what the key is already doing.

For the first key's tier you can just list it as Low 2-C instead of having it there three times with three different justifications. If one of those is supposed to be stronger than the other ones, then you can denote it with a higher. The third key doesn't have to say as a Great Demon Lord for its Tier and Striking Strength since that is what the key is already doing.
Please give me example

Please give me example
Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C | 2-A

I would do the Tiers like that though I do have a two questions:
  • Is the Judecca Sword supposed to be stronger since you gave it an at least?
  • Is the 2-C supposed to be solely through space-time creation or is it supposed to be scaling to his Attack Potency in its entirety?

The 3rd key is multiverse+, it was approved yesterday, Arata got multiverse+ in the great demon lord's key
It's not about the rating, the rating has a superfluous "as Great Demon Lord" when the key is supposed to denote that.

really? yeah even so his feats of destroying countless universes should not be ignored because of lack of context. I think it's clear in context, the demon lord went out of control causing the destruction of many universes by showing him issuing some sort of lightning bolt to destroy all of them. and it was said more specifically by liese that the demon lord turned out to be destroying countless universes with that one attack and liese couldn't stop it
Yeah, but by this site standarts,
2-B qualifies when you destroy countless universes in one shot, not one by one, even if you are doing it at inmesurable speed iirc

Low 2-C | At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C | 2-A
if so, I will use the first key Low-2C which comes from the Breakdown Phenomenon
Is the Judecca Sword supposed to be stronger since you gave it an at least?
Yes, it's stronger, because Judecca is stronger than the Abyss Trinity
  • Is the 2-C supposed to be solely through space-time creation or is it supposed to be scaling to his Attack Potency in its entirety?
increase attack potency
It's not about the rating, the rating has a superfluous "as Great Demon Lord" when the key is supposed to denote that.
ok, I understand, I will change the userblog and will copy it to the official profile of Arata

if so, I will use the first key Low-2C which comes from the Breakdown Phenomenon

Yes, it's stronger, because Judecca is stronger than the Abyss Trinity

increase attack potency

ok, I understand, I will change the userblog and will copy it to the official profile of Arata
You can just put all three justification together into one bracket in the Attack Potency section. There is no need to add the reason or justification to the Tier and I don't think that this is something that we usually do here.

Okay.

Okay.

Don't forget the "as Great Demon Lord" from the Striking Strength section.

Yeah, but by this site standarts,
2-B qualifies when you destroy countless universes in one shot, not one by one, even if you are doing it at inmesurable speed iirc
And then there is no evidence to show that were destroyed one by one. but instead he destroyed it all at once by using some sort of lightning bolt when he went out of control. and the number that is destroyed is said to be more specific by liese as many as countless universes

this is the same as in tensura (sorry oot) where he get 2B by creating worlds tens of thousands of times. is there any explanation he created one by one or all at once? there isn't any. it only says before that veldanava loses turn null when creating world, and after that it says "you can create world" not "you can create multiple worlds"

You can just put all three justification together into one bracket in the Attack Potency section. There is no need to add the reason or justification to the Tier and I don't think that this is something that we usually do here.

Okay.

Okay.

Don't forget the "as Great Demon Lord" from the Striking Strength section.
Please see, I have changed the user's blog, can this be applied to the official profile? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rendynoc0unter/Arata

And then there is no evidence to show that were destroyed one by one. but instead he destroyed it all at once by using some sort of lightning bolt when he went out of control. and the number that is destroyed is said to be more specific by liese as many as countless universes

this is the same as in tensura (sorry oot) where he get 2B by creating worlds tens of thousands of times. is there any explanation he created one by one or all at once? there isn't any. it only says before that veldanava loses turn null when creating world, and after that it says "you can create world" not "you can create multiple worlds"
But we don't have a statement saying all the countless universes were destroyed at one shot, all at the same time.
Here we lack the context, that's why I say that is not safe to give the 2-B rating without more context.

But we don't have a statement saying all the countless universes were destroyed at one shot, all at the same time.
Here we lack the context, that's why I say that is not safe to give the 2-B rating without more context.
but it's obvious lho. he who went out of control to destroy several universes with some kind of lightning at once and that is related to what liese said that the demon lord destroyed countless universes

And also why don't you include the feats of countless universes. even though god900 insists it's not 2B but it can be used as feats 2C likely 2B

So what has been accepted here so far and what currently needs to be evaluated?

yep, did you forget that Demon Lords can create some space-time?
It does seem like an over time thing though it does seem to be in a fairly short timeframe. The scans don't make it clear if multiple space-times are destroyed simultaneously or if it's just one space-time after another being rapidly destroyed but it does seem to look like as if a case could be made alongside the space-time creation though I can't say that for sure since I'm pretty sure that I'm missing a lot of context that could be relevant.
Did we have any more staff input than this one comment from me regarding the matter?

Did we have any more staff input than this one comment from me regarding the matter?
Nehz, I think 2-C can be accepted aswell.
Dieser Thread ist fast fertig.
Ich denke, eine zweite Taste für 2-C funktioniert perfekt

Pay attetion here, two universes are being destroyed in one shot by Arata's lighting.
Look at the left and right.

But this obviously isn't 2-B

Last edited:
Nehz, I think 2-C can be accepted aswell.
Dieser Thread ist fast fertig.
Ich denke, eine zweite Taste für 2-C funktioniert perfekt

Pay attetion here, two universes are being destroyed in one shot by Arata's lighting.
Look at the left and right.

But this obviously isn't 2-B

If the spheres represent universes, then 2-C does indeed work.

Has du einen speziellen Grund dafür auf Deutsch zu schreiben in einem Forum, das hauptsächlich Englisch benutzt and wo die meisten das nicht verstehen werden?

If the spheres represent universes, then 2-C does indeed work.

Has du einen speziellen Grund dafür auf Deutsch zu schreiben in einem Forum, das hauptsächlich Englisch benutzt and wo die meisten das nicht verstehen werden?

Fine then, 2-C works aswell.

Nein, ich habe nur einen kleinen Absatz geschrieben, also ist es in Ordnung.
90 % der Antworten, die ich gegeben habe, sind auf Englisch.
Ich habe geschrieben, um Ihre Reaktion zu sehen, denn anscheinend sind Sie auch Deutscher.
Berücksichtigen Sie das nicht zu sehr, ich wollte Sie nicht stören oder so.
Wenn es Sie gestört hat, entschuldigen Sie die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Aber ehrlich gesagt glaube ich nicht, dass ich jemanden gestört habe.

Last edited:
Nein, ich habe nur einen kleinen Absatz geschrieben, also ist es in Ordnung.
90 % der Antworten, die ich gegeben habe, sind auf Englisch.
Ich habe geschrieben, um Ihre Reaktion zu sehen, denn anscheinend sind Sie auch Deutscher.
Berücksichtigen Sie das nicht zu sehr, ich wollte Sie nicht stören oder so.
Wenn es Sie gestört hat, entschuldigen Sie die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Aber ehrlich gesagt glaube ich nicht, dass ich jemanden gestört habe.
Es hat mich nicht gestört. Ich war nur neugierig.

Nah it's okay. ̶
̶Now̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶, seems like this thread is pretty much done for.
Although, we just need a confirmation from Rendy regarding his user blog, I think.

Back