• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Non-Existent Physiology and Abstract Existence

For now, i completely disagree, the context is not enough to qualify for NEP1, and before you going to say she has no aspect of nonexistent, both nature and aspect are required.
AE also the same, lack contexts or feat, only some vague words

Anyway this case is people nitpicking the definition of some of the statements in verse and trying to give power and abilities. At best you can give Yui, Incorporeality for her true form

For now, i completely disagree, the context is not enough to qualify for NEP1, and before you going to say she has no aspect of nonexistent, both nature and aspect are required.
Does there have to be an aspect to get nep?, because there Yui includes non-existence which in binary is 0, in terminology non-existence physology is also described like that

AE type 1 usually doesn't have a soul so it should be aspect type 1
And if you accept her incorporeality then you must accept AE type 1 and NEP type 1 too because they are all from the same feat
What does it lack again? She appears in the literal dream, then there is another statement which says that she doesn't exist, so burden of proof is on you who make the positive

Does there have to be an aspect to get nep?, because there Yui includes non-existence which in binary is 0, in terminology non-existence physology is also described like that
No, you need aspect. Nonexistent mean you somehow exist despite you lack the normal, conventional component for existent. The summary is just general explaination, don't use it as literal guideline. And no even if wr go by that definition, nothing state that she is 0 in binary system, yeah sure dream can be called non-existent, but aside from a vague dream statement, nothing more. And if we go by feats, anti-feat is there because she can be interacted physically

AE type 1 usually doesn't have a soul so it should be aspect type 1
And if you accept her incorporeality then you must accept AE type 1 and NEP type 1 too because they are all from the same feat
Actually, OP need to prove she lack at least a soul, but no, current evidences doesn't prove that, and we don't suddenly assume Ui lack a soul without proof. And incorporeality doesn't mean somehow you magically lack a soul
What does it lack again? She appears in the literal dream, then there is another statement which says that she doesn't exist, so burden of proof is on you who make the positive
Actually again, the burden of proof is on you to prove that, not me. You said she appear to be literal dream, not just another physical plane that was called dream-like or some vague non-existent....

I would love it if there is more scans though, while i did read the manga, i forgot most of it, and iirc, those scans are the first arc of the verse

Actually, OP need to prove she lack at least a soul, but no, current evidences doesn't prove that, and we don't suddenly assume Ui lack a soul without proof. And incorporeality doesn't mean somehow you magically lack a soul
What is Ui? And since when I said that Incorporeality translates to having no soul by default?
Actually again, the burden of proof is on you to prove that, not me. You said she appear to be literal dream, not just another physical plane that was called dream-like or some vague non-existent....
She is literally dream itself...hence inside the dream world is literally inside her

That's not an ordinary statement that can refer to the word flowery, Arbariccia herself panics and realizes that she can't possess Yui like she usually does to other witches, it won't be useful because it's just her avatar and it won't effect her abstract being.

If Arbariccia wanted to take Yui's entire body and use her magic, she should have possessed Yui directly into herself who was in the Dream World, but Arbariccia couldn't do that.

But Arbariccia meets Yui who is in the Dream World, that means Yui is not an abstract being because Arbariccia can interact with her !!!.

The reason why Arbariccia can meet Yui who is in the Dream World is because Yui herself from the beginning intended to want to trap Arbariccia with her.

Among the reasons why Yui manages to trap Arbariccia is because Arbariccia is connected to a dream magic (i guess), to trap Arata so that she can thwart Arata's plan to defeat the Great Demon Lord and will trap Arata so that he will continues to dream until the world ends.

Arbariccia meets Yui in Dream World, at the same time, she can just immediately take Yui's body.

It was going to be useless, Yui had full control over her Dream World and caused Arbariccia to not be able to use her magic.

I’m not going to touch anything related to nep for now.

I would like to end this post,

In this CRT, Last Crest has accepted that it is a Law Manipulation ability,

In addition, Last Crest can also create Concepts that exist in the world,

Okay, let's get to the main topic.

Arbariccia is a disembodied magus, who simply transfers his memories to the body of another magus, then he can take over the body.

In addition, when Arbariccia was defeated by Lilith, she instantly disappeared and came back to life as Mina Salem, the Grimoire that was there said that they were protecting Mina Salem's soul, and Mina Salem herself said that she saw what happened from inside Arbariccia.

Since Arbariccia can possess Mina Salem, this proves that Mina Salem has a Soul and Mind, as it can be manipulated by Arbaraccia which makes Arbaraccia gain a body.

Last Crest itself can rewrite the laws of the world, even create concepts that exist in the world. which is where when Yui is onpar with Arbariccia, she can be defeated easily, but when she uses her Last Crest, she is immediately said to not exist from the beginning, if in binary it would be called 0. This proves that by using Last Crest (Amaymon) and rewriting the laws of the world, she immediately becomes a non-existent being.

However, when Arbariccia tried to possess Yui, nothing happened, because thanks to the Last Crest (Amaymon) Yui became non-existent which made her have no Aspects such as Mind and Soul to be manipulated by Arbariccia when she tried to possess Yui.

And regarding Abstract Existence, Yui is an Illusion, a Dream, Reality itself, and in the Glossary we are told that only illusory existences can use the Last Crest, although its use is limited.

In conclusion, Yui's Last Crest will get
  • Limited Abstract Existence Type 1
  • Limited Non-Existent Physiology Nature 1, Aspect 1 & 3

Arbariccia is a disembodied magus, who simply transfers his memories to the body of another magus, then he can take over the body.

In addition, when Arbariccia was defeated by Lilith, she instantly disappeared and came back to life as Mina Salem, the Grimoire that was there said that they were protecting Mina Salem's soul, and Mina Salem herself said that she saw what happened from inside Arbariccia.

Since Arbariccia can possess Mina Salem, this proves that Mina Salem has a Soul and Mind, as it can be manipulated by Arbaraccia which makes Arbaraccia gain a body.

Last Crest itself can rewrite the laws of the world, even create concepts that exist in the world. which is where when Yui is onpar with Arbariccia, she can be defeated easily, but when she uses her Last Crest, she is immediately said to not exist from the beginning, if in binary it would be called 0. This proves that by using Last Crest (Amaymon) and rewriting the laws of the world, she immediately becomes a non-existent being.

However, when Arbariccia tried to possess Yui, nothing happened, because thanks to the Last Crest (Amaymon) Yui became non-existent which made her have no Aspects such as Mind and Soul to be manipulated by Arbariccia when she tried to possess Yui.

And regarding Abstract Existence, Yui is an Illusion, a Dream, Reality itself, and in the Glossary we are told that only illusory existences can use the Last Crest, although its use is limited.

Why not just make a new CRT? I think it would be better that way

Rendy, you are a mage, I don't how you can handle more than 6 Arata CRTS at the same time, tell me your Hax.......

Btw I agree with this CRT.....🗿

Non-Existence Physiology Nature 1 & Abstract Existence Type 1 For Yui Kurata.

Yui said that she is Illusion,Reality,Dreams & Visions.

And also yui is said to be non-existent, basically yui is said to be non-existent and yui is a dream-like existence

Conclusion : Yui got Nep Nature 1 because she is nonexistence & Ae1 because she is a dream,Illusion,Reality,Visions.

Agree : @Miril, @Delta333, @Vinn, @Nexp06 (With Abstract Existence), @God900, @Rozi
Disagree : @Vietthai96
agree with this one

btw when are you guys going to update the verse blog page? Because the part where it says the characters only scales to planetary is really outdated so i kinda wonder when you guys will change it?

Rendy, you are a mage, I don't how you can handle more than 6 Arata CRTS at the same time, tell me your Hax.......

Btw I agree with this CRT.....🗿
̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶i̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶S̶e̶v̶e̶n̶.̶

Btw, I agree with AE1 and neutral with NEP1.

I really recommend you create a CRT for this, so other people can evaluate it.

Back