• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
Lock on to a single one, which any of them can dodge from a distance away, especially smoke who can go intangible.
Not voting, but just wanna say that pretty much any non-normal/fighting type Pokemon moves can hit intangibles, cause ghost types.

Also I'm pretty sure Porygon should have its own teleportation from PMD, but I might be misremembering.

Not voting, but just wanna say that pretty much any non-normal/fighting type Pokemon moves can hit intangibles, cause ghost types.

Also I'm pretty sure Porygon should have its own teleportation from PMD, but I might be misremembering.

Isn't this a stomp now? You mentioned about poke downgrades in that other thread.

A few legendaries are being downgraded. 8-A Pokemon like Porygon should be fine, especially given how many 8-A feats there are

GyroNutz said:
A few legendaries are being downgraded. 8-A Pokemon like Porygon should be fine, especially given how many 8-A feats there are
So Kyogre creates a planetary storm, but no, we're gonna say he's just 6B...I question everything now, but meh, not enough people even care -_-

Blame CAPE lol. Due to new storm standards, creating a planetary storm is only Low 6-B+

GyroNutz said:
Blame CAPE lol. Due to new storm standards, creating a planetary storm is only Low 6-B+
Gosh, then make sure these new standards apply to all the other franchises/verses....just saying. I've kept saying this before, yet no one bothers to listen because of the excessively prevalent stigma that the Pokemon verse is forced to bear.

P.S. I looked at the Digimon "respect threads" and still don't really buy into all the fears, especially with the 2A powerscaling

I'm not listiening until you prove its wrong.

Why not? We have dozens of blogs explaining it.

If you're going to complain, explain why

Other verses do use CAPE tho, so it's not like Pokemon is being persecuted against (tho it can kinda feel that way lol). Eh. Mind continuing this on my wall? I don't really wanna clog up this thread with Pokemon discussion

GyroNutz said:
Other verses do use CAPE tho, so it's not like Pokemon is being persecuted against (tho it can kinda feel that way lol). Eh. Mind continuing this on my wall? I don't really wanna clog up this thread with Pokemon discussion
Nah it's fine...it's just an annoying monkey that keeps climbing up on my back.

Btw, my vote still stands for Triborg, in case we're still counting votes.

Schnee One said:
I'm not listiening until you prove its wrong.

Why not? We have dozens of blogs explaining it.

If you're going to complain, explain why
First part, good point.

Second part, probably gonna rewatch Digimon all over again at some point for explanation purposes and comparisons, cause back then when I watched it, the term multiverse wasn't something I really harped on that much.

Third part, depends on how the aforementioned plans go

Porygon has a chance, he can avoid something's and boost himself, however, even with that, he's facing 3 highly skilled and versatile combatants that if they can't get Porygon one way, they'll get him another, I will say he could hold them all off but they're not just gonna play into that, they're gonna regroup, and find another way, eventually Porygon will be withered down by his opponents surperior tactics, I will say pokemon are underrated in this wiki, however Porygon and those similar aren't, Porygon is cool, has awesome abilities, but simply those aren't enough to overcome what it's up against, sadly I vote for Triborg

Back