• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Triborg vs Evileye - To claim greatness 7-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well saw Triborg got adjusted, lets do this

Speed is equal. Both are of course 9-A, SBA otherwise

Robot Gank Squad: 7

Hidden Vampire: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
So Evileye's main thing is flying range spamming with her crystal attacks with her forcefield up, which can take several attacks from people who can one shot her. She can also use a spell to transfer damage she would have taken to her Mana instead, depleting it by however much. She's even able to use this on attacks that one shot her, and still had Mana to spare. This was after a pretty long fight where she had to spam a specific high Mana cost spell as well, so she's not running out of Mana anytime soon. Her way of dealing with most projectiles is to use her Gravity manip to change their direction away from her, so that should deal with some missiles I imagine

Triborg seems to be above 0.09 tons

Evileye should be a good bit above 0.03 tons as that feat was performed by one of her teammates, Gagaran, and Evileye can 1v4 the rest of her team, who are all comparable to Gagaran, and win

So while there's an AP gap, it shouldn't be too big imo

So just to say for folks

Triborg is a 4v1, you fight the cyber versions of Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Sub Zero all at once. Anyway so I know next to little about Evileye so keep this in mind.

Triborg can fly and teleport so they can keep pace with her in the air at least. Lifeforce absorption won't work I don't think, Triborg is pure tech ergo they have no life. Invisibility probably is negated by them having integrated sensors at least.

So just to say for folks

Triborg is a 4v1, you fight the cyber versions of Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke and Sub Zero all at once. Anyway so I know next to little about Evileye so keep this in mind.

Triborg can fly and teleport so they can keep pace with her in the air at least. Lifeforce absorption won't work I don't think, Triborg is pure tech ergo they have no life. Invisibility probably is negated by them having integrated sensors at least.
Evileye has Teleportation as well, which should teleport her at minimum 500 meters in any direction she wants if she hasn't been there before, and is capable of teleporting her to places she has been already, likely regardless of distance, but at least kilometers when using it like that. So the more she moves, flies, and teleports around, the more areas she can escape to instantly in a pinch. Evileye is also likely to pepper in Acid Splash with her attacks as well, but it will mostly be crystals

Evileye has experience fighting multiple people at once, but that combined with the AP difference, even if it's not massive, will make this a hard fight for her. But not as hard as it could be, as she has her forcefield and damage transferal. There's also her regen due to being a vampire

Honestly Triborg should have hundreds of metres, scaling from Sub with his cryomancy which does include him doing stuff like teleporting. Heck the Cyber Lin Kuei in MK9's story mode like try and teleport Smoke and Sub Zero from Outworld to Earth iirc and do it with the latter and Triborg really ought to scale to that. The crystals get blown up by the group's projectiles I guess. On the topic of things like blindness, silence and daze etc assuming this effects you on an organic level I'm not sure if that works on smth like Triborg as they're just pure machines that have enhanced senses.

That regen seems problematic but Triborg have ways to finish her off eventually such as Sektor's 3000° temperature flamethrower, Smoke phasing through you reducing you to gibs. Cyrax cutting you apart etc. The robots can also self destruct (Idk why Sub does this as a fatality in MK9 its so counter productive lol)

Honestly Triborg should have hundreds of metres, scaling from Sub with his cryomancy
That was Sub-Zero after he was restored to his human form from his revenant form from his cyborg form, cyber sub doesn't scale. I do think his teleportation is still a bit higher though.

Yeah, I mean Cyber Lin Kuei mooks which Triborg would be far greater than jump Smoke earlier in the story but iirc we don't see them beforehand so they might have just been chilling nearby. Them yeeting Sub back to their temple might give em a nice range boost I guess? Either way the bots can fly and keep track of Evileye by flying up way high I guess

(Idk why Sub does this as a fatality in MK9 its so counter productive lol)
If you think that's counter productive, Sektor blew himself up in MK11 just so that Kano can make past Johnny and Sonya fight in a cage

Anyway, does Evileye's life force drain work on cyberized MK characters? If I'm not wrong, there's still a brain in that mechanized body (According to that one Frost fatality).

Those robots, blowing themselves up what a financial waste smh

Anyway yeah life-force absorb will not work on Triborg period, they have inorganic phys on the page and they are pure technology according to past threads so your gonna need feats for something like that.

Heck if Eye tried it one of them might say smth like "We have long since abandoned being inferior organics!" XD

Last edited:
Those robots, blowing themselves up what a financial waste smh

Anyway yeah life-force absorb will not work on Triborg period, they have inorganic phys on the page and they are pure technology according to past threads so your gonna need feats for something like that.

Heck if Eye tried it one of them might say smth like "We have long since abandoned being inferior organics!" XD
Huh, so the brain thing was just specific to Frost.

Honestly I think I want to vote Triborg. Flight, teleportation, fire manip, enhanced senses, and immunity to life-drain seems just enough to beat Evileye. Not a complete stomp since she has acid manip which can damage metal but I think each member of Triborg should be able to defend themselves from that

Honestly, with Evileye's numerous ways to avoid damage, including just noping damage that would one shot her otherwise I listed in my above comments, I do think she'd last a long while and probably take out at least half of them, but I think the numbers advantage might be too much for her in the end.

Unless I get a spark of inspiration of something else she could do I've just forgotten about, or another Overlord supporter makes a good case for her, i'll probably say Triborg takes it Mid-High difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back