• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Treasure Island first CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lads!
Today i bring you the upgrades and verse scaling introductions.

One thing i need to note is that the 9-A tiers stay the same, this CRT mainly tackles 9-B AP and LS

We need to bring our attention to the next calcs
Pirate strikes through a wooden beam
Black Dog runs through a wall
Israel Hends lifts a table and breaks it

So what we have are three nice calcs. How do they affect the scaling? Here goes

Jim completely stomped the guy who struck through a wooden beam, making him >>10.4 megajoules in his 9-B tier

Now for the other pirates. They are generally equal to each other since they can fight each other (Israel Hends fighting Black Dog, Silver being a threat to other pirates, Pirates tanking hits from Jim the same way). Considering they are generally equal, they should scale above 5 megajoules from the Black Dog calc.

Dr. Livesey was the most mentioned threat to the pirates and was able to kill them easily when Jim's karate chops didn't. Livesey did do that with a rapier but he stomped them none the less and in my opinion, with all this combined, he should scale to 10.4 megajoules as well.

Trelony and Smollet were shown as threats to pirates at the end as they were able to block off escape paths despite having multiple pirates running at them just because they were armed. Smollet also was implied to be a threat to the pirates and that he is capable of fighting them off.

The Big Pirate that was immune to Jim's attacks should be "At least 9-B, possibly 9-A, likely higher" as he was completely unphazed by Jim's continuous onslaught of attacks, making him >>>10.4 megajoules. He should also scale above Jim's LS based on him being far superior to him physically.

Silver should scale above 5 megajoules by being a threat to other pirates.

All pirates and Dr. Livesey should scale above Israel Hends' lifting strength of Peak Human as the pirates are generally equal to each other and Livesey overpowered and blocked the attacks and the holds of multiple pirates during combat

Billy Bons should scale to Unknown, 9-B, possibly 9-A with guns, 9-A with sneezes. He is weak and frail due to his sicknesses so we don't really know if he can do the same kind of damage as other pirates at this point He should also scale to Peak Human LS by being able to play tug-o-war with a door with Black Dog.

Finally, everyone scales to approximately the same speed - Superhuman combat speed by scaling to Smollet, Jim, Livesey and Trellony with Supersonic speed for their firearms. Big Pirate should have Unknown, below average human movement speed since he has shown no proper speed feats and hasn't really fought anyone properly at the end of the day, only walking very slowly towards Jim and trying to attack him.

EDIT: Jim Hawkins gets Stealth Mastery as he was able to sneak into a room filled with pirates while hiding in a barrel

I think that is generally all. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Слово Ром и Смерть означают для вас одно и то же!

These all seem okay for the most part, but is it really necessary for a 9-A key for their firearms and especially by sneezing?

These all seem okay for the most part, but is it really necessary for a 9-A key for their firearms and especially by sneezing?
its not a key but an additional tier for billy bons specifically since we don't know what his physique is and his sneezes are pure 9-A

its not a key but an additional tier for billy bons specifically since we don't know what his physique is and his sneezes are pure 9-A
I see, but wouldn't his sneezes scale to him physically?

Does his sneeze also send him flying backward, or does he remain planted in place when sneezing?

If it's the latter, then he withstood the recoil of his sneeze, and therefore has 9-A dura
i mean his average sneeze (which i didn't calculate) is around 9-B and never sends him back flying. His 9-A sneeze sent the bed on which he was flying and him flying as well due to that but so far his strongest sneeze didn't blow him away and Black Dog took it point blank

Everything seems fine, and I agree.

Though, can't you calculate the LS of that pirate who tanked Jim's attacks? Dude just pushed over a giant ass tree like it was nothing.

Everything seems fine, and I agree.

Though, can't you calculate the LS of that pirate who tanked Jim's attacks? Dude just pushed over a giant ass tree like it was nothing.
i'll do more LS for a later CRT. there's a feat in one of the links i showed in the op that could qualify for Class 25 - Class 50 but i'll do that later

i'll do more LS for a later CRT. there's a feat in one of the links i showed in the op that could qualify for Class 25 - Class 50 but i'll do that later
Speaking of, Trelawney has lifted up this wooden fort wall all by himself after having rammed it down, before others helped him minutes later.

And for his intelligence, despite doing that earlier, which means he used his own previous mistakes as an effective strategy.

EDIT: Oh yes, for speed, all three seem to move like a blur while running. Probably another justification for Superhuman speed. And Livesey & Trelawney even dodged several cannonballs while rowing on a boat (links came from this RT).

Last edited:
Speaking of, Trelawney has lifted up this wooden fort wall all by himself after having rammed it down, before others helped him minutes later.

And for his intelligence, despite doing that earlier, which means he used his own previous mistakes as an effective strategy.

EDIT: Oh yes, for speed, all three seem to move like a blur while running. Probably another justification for Superhuman speed. And Livesey & Trelawney even dodged several cannonballs while rowing on a boat (links came from this RT).
the boat rowing is impossible to calc as the canonball would slow down significantly by that point as it even visuslly got pulled down by gravity. Moving like a blur is nothing compared to the feat i have them scale to already. Lifting the wall is definitely useful.

15645215-stau4qjw-v4.webp

Dr should have above than average IQ for bein a doctor and analyzing diagnosis very fast and very right

nah, he has reason to scale to AP but LS? nah. Also i will make 2 more calcs later down the line and it will be better since i do have a class 10~25 and class 50 feat on the horizon
Alrighty but the gigachad should still be stronger than the squire.

спасибо

Ok, I feel good about that.

So... "Ну погоди!" when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back