• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
So, one thing I've noticed recently is the sheer volume of pics inserted into each profile, especially the Aligned and Michael Bay ones.

Now, while moar pics aren't against the rules at any level, nor are they necessarily banned, the sheer amount of them makes the tabber section look like an absolute mess.

Then there's the arguable needlessness of it all. Movie Prime, for one, barely changes from the original to Dark of the Moon, so why must 6 whole tabbers be dedicated to him and his vehicle mode not undergoing any alteration.

My proposal:

• Remove any versions of the character that don't display a significant change
  • Remove the vehicle modes. They are not necessary to the profile.

I agree with this. There is also some pictures that are not supposed to represent the character right, like Ironhide's Dark of the Moon one, but i guess that this is a topic to another CRT

I'm sorry, the extra pics are my fault. I was really bored one day and just decided to add as many pics as I thought possible. It would be wise to move them to a gallery on the same page, since they don't actually apply to a key. I guess I just never realized how terrible Bay Prime's tabber looked. Feel free to get rid of them or move them to a gallery.

Done with them. I leaved their RID forms + Bumblebee new paint job on Prime, though those can be removed if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back