• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I’m not going to jail if I argue that since the multiverse is infinite that should theoritically mean their exist infinite versions of the Zel Quartz which has infinite power meaning that higher dimensional beings like The Makers should be superior to infinite infinites
W- What.

Also would the bayverse High 8-Cs be affected by the new up scaling and down scaling rules? Since their ratings all come from downscaling

Also would the bayverse High 8-Cs be affected by the new up scaling and down scaling rules? Since their ratings all come from downscaling
The new rule says upscaling is supposed to be allowed based on a case-by-case basis, so I think it’s fine.

So I haven’t worked on the IDW Bayverse revisions very much lately, but I’d like to note that Barricade is stated to be stronger and faster than Bumblebee

None
So far, it’s just new abilities. Haven’t seen anything that’s really relevant tier-wise (although Starscream states that Earth form are stronger than Cybertronian forms)

At the very least, I hope to find more speed feats tho, superonic+ is really sad and I do recall something in the hypersonic range but I can't find it

Last edited:
I think it would be at least small town based on the given size for Trypticon in the panels where the city is destroyed in ROS.
Eh not really, I think 7-B is a decent low-ball as Trypticon is desrcibed as one of the greatest cybertronian cities. It should at least be bigger than average Earth cities. It's somewhat of an unquantifiably above baseline 7-B feat.

But these could just be artistic license.
I think it's just this

So since we now know the god tier of JG1 are Low 2-C possibly 2-C to 2-A what tier would the characters from the original series be like base Optimus Prime? He’d probably be higher since despite Robot Masters being a crossover the events of it have been referenced a ton and the only weird scaling problem (Mega Zarak and Black Zarak) could easily be fixed

So since we now know the god tier of JG1 are Low 2-C possibly 2-C to 2-A what tier would the characters from the original series be like base Optimus Prime? He’d probably be higher since despite Robot Masters being a crossover the events of it have been referenced a ton and the only weird scaling problem (Mega Zarak and Black Zarak) could easily be fixed
Base Optimus has no difference to his main counterpart until later on, so he's still just High 6-A.

And no, JPGI God tiers are not 2-A

Base Optimus has no difference to his main counterpart until later on, so he's still just High 6-A.

And no, JPGI God tiers are not 2-A
I mean Golden Megatron mentioned merging all worlds and in context worlds means universes and all universes are infinite, this means he along with IDW Shockwave are 2-A ovo

Actually wouldn’t that be pre-shroud even ignoring the fact that it takes place in the past? I mean Funpub stuff (even if stuff from that should be used sparingly for JG1) implies Neo already happened in JG1 before the shroud

No? The comic makes no reference to the entire transformers multiverse, only the JPG1 multiverse, and the shroud pretty much caused a multiverse wide retcon.

It's true that in the past neo does happen before the shroud, but even before that there were no displays of 2-A feats. The current one does not have any connection to the wider multiverse other than the main JPG1 universes

Tbh, I think it'd be interesting to see a series based entirely during the WWII era. Where the boys and cons are there fighting nazis and shit

Last edited:
Back