• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

2020 really screwed our perception of time, to the point that I feel a whole year of my life has been evaporated

I'm... Ok with tier 8. Tier 9 is outright gross. Like I ain't indexing the WFC trilogy because they're best feats are like. 9-A and that's gross

I don’t have it on me, unfortunately, but I remember that it’s in The Reign of Starscream. I think the first or second issue?
So I think I found what you might be referring to.
YrE-O0edg2Q7aglEJg8Q5duMAd2dOHKCBjcE148Gok0NYJ4wC92nc48WmUAgXb7RHwFrOvhQO_UtQEQg8ct87QpS75jqXve7w8Xp6PLmoPkdvV1t5HUo1MQUMqfd_10klQ-t-A=s1600

I'm not sure if this qualifies for them being superior. Starscream states: "Superior, hardly" Which seems like he's mocking the form.

That being said, I feel like they should get adaptability for a lot of these characters, as they have shown to adapt to these environments

I swear Starscream directly stated that they’re stronger, I’ll try to find it myself.

I think they scan seems legit. But would this just be for starscream or for everyone else as well? Also would this rating be something like High 6-C or At least High 6-C?

Starscream implied that the Seekers would also become stronger if they took Earth forms, so I think it should be for everyone.

I dunno if it’d be a massive difference, tier-wise, but it should at the least give them Adaptation.

Eh, that seems pretty messy. I think putting them in two different keys works better.

Without a way to know how much stronger he became? It'd just be "Large Island level | At least Large Island level (Stronger than before)"

I feel like the At least maybe unnecessary. I feel just High 6-C for both is better. I also feel this might screw up the scaling a bit.

I guess High 6-C, higher with adaptability may work? I don't see why they should stay 7-B.

Didn't the 7-B Feat come from Shockwave being knocked out by causing the Tunguska Event or whatever it was?
7-B mainly came from two things. Shockwave crashing on earth and causing Tunguska and Starscream surviving the explosion of trypticon. The first feat is actually Low 7-B to 7-B but I ranked it as 7-B as 15 megatons was the most consistent result of Tunguska I could find. The second feat is unquantifiable because we don't have a solid size for trypticon. But we do know Cybertronian cities are much larger than earth cities at the very least. So it's unquantifiably above 7-B

7-B mainly came from two things. Shockwave crashing on earth and causing Tunguska and Starscream surviving the explosion of trypticon. The first feat is actually Low 7-B to 7-B but I ranked it as 7-B as 15 megatons was the most consistent result of Tunguska I could find. The second feat is unquantifiable because we don't have a solid size for trypticon. But we do know Cybertronian cities are much larger than earth cities at the very least. So it's unquantifiably above 7-B
Hence why I feel like "At least City level" is fine, we have more feats on the City level range.

I believe someone on the TFW forums also once showed me that Bayformers Soundwave in the comics survived a nuke-like explosion.

Hence why I feel like "At least City level" is fine, we have more feats on the City level range.

I believe someone on the TFW forums also once showed me that Bayformers Soundwave in the comics survived a nuke-like explosion.
I don't exactly remember that happening tbh. It probably happened in nefarious. So I might check over there.

Just wanna note that Starscream surviving the explosion of Trypticon would actually be way lower than 7-B, because he wouldn’t be taking the full yield of the explosion.

Fair, but then again, a cybertron city, or trypticon in particular, is quite large so I doubt he would be that low ngl.

It’s just unquantifiable tbh, the only actual 7-B feat would be Shockwave causing the Tunguska Impact

Back