• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

transcending time

Transcending time wouldn't necessary make you High 3-A, not being affected by time wouldn't make you immune to space stuff, although one is generally pretty hard to kill.

As for Jiren is kinda irrelevant now, but the world if void was not stated to be infinite just eternal (was a mistranslation).

I understand. Shaking the WOV means he has an infinite energy in size and therefore infinite power, but this feat in Episode 111 really is unclear for me. What exactly made Vados conclude he transcended time from this feat? I don't see it.

Antoniofer said:
Transcending time wouldn't necessary make you High 3-A, not being affected by time wouldn't make you immune to space stuff, although one is generally pretty hard to kill.
As for Jiren is kinda irrelevant now, but the world if void was not stated to be infinite just eternal (was a mistranslation).
Evidence ? I have only saw someone use google translate on Reddit

Oh, ok. No worries mate. I will hold it as infinite for now unless someone like Herms98 says something or an official transcript appears. Thanks anyway.

Back