• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question for Tier 1

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Would "transcending beyond the ordinary plane of an infinite Multiverse" be considered tier 1? Since the wiki system has been changed and 1-A tiers now have dimensionality systems, what would transcending above the entire concept of space-time cardinality be qualified as?

If what you first said is an ontological superiority, then yes, it's Low 1-C, but otherwise it depends on the context. I mean, it could still be a 4-D character above 2-A, like I said, it depends on the context.

I don't quite understand your second point, but you're talking about a character who is "transcendent of the whole concept of space-time and cardinality".

If we assume that... I think what we are talking about as this "concept of cardinality" would extend up to( (At least I think it will cover Alephs) 1-A and 1-A+ and transcending that would be H1-A.

But still wait for answers from the Tier 1 expert.

Last edited:
If what you first said is an ontological superiority, then yes, it's Low 1-C, but otherwise it depends on the context. I mean, it could still be a 4-D character above 2-A, like I said, it depends on the context.

I don't quite understand your second point, but you're talking about a character who is "transcendent of the whole concept of space-time and cardinality".

If we assume that... I think what we are talking about as this "concept of cardinality" would extend up to( (At least I think it will cover Alephs without context) 1-A and 1-A+ and transcending that would be H1-A.

But still wait for answers from the Tier 1 expert.
I made this thread for a friend, they're reading a novel and he told me that its cosmology transcended the concept of spatiotemporal dimensions and cardinality
Thanks a lot then

I made this thread for a friend, they're reading a novel and he told me that its cosmology transcended the concept of spatiotemporal dimensions and cardinality
Thanks a lot then
Okay, then i guess that's the case.

But what is meant by the concept of space-time? So if it's transcend the concepts of space-time dimensions in the 2-A multiverse, it would be Low 1-C and with the concept of cardinality... yes, it would may be 1-A+ or H1-A

Thanks a lot then
In Cosmic Emperor this transcendence does exist.

By the way, I wanted to add this.

According to the new standards, a statement like transcending the "dimension concept" or "concepts of dimensions" will simply take you +1 current cosmology without extra context.

For example, in a 5-D verse, "transcending concepts of dimensions" would only be 6-D.

If we consider this in cardinals; In a verse with no equivalent cosmology to Aleph cardinals, the "concepts of cardinality" covers only Aleph null(I guess), and transcending it will take you to Low 1-A.

Just like "concepts of dimensions" in the 5-D verse only cover the 5-D...

Back