• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transcendence

It depends on how many of them that the being transcends.

1 temporal, 1 spatial, as well as the conventional 3 dimensional space and the dimension time of the alternate universes.

What do you mean with "the dimension time of the alternate universes"?

1 temporal, 1 spatial, as well as the conventional 3 dimensional space That's 5-D now alternate universes (assumin infinite) We get Infinite 5-D which is equivalent to Infinitely small 6-D.But he transcended that.Which makes him legit 6-D which is Low Complex Multiverse level (Low 1-C).

hmm... a question over here: what is a character transcends in time, not only existing in more than one timeline, also it possesses knowledge from those timelines, but tis DC/AP isn't that powerful (mountain, city); it would continue being mountain/city level?

Thank you Basilisk. I thought so as well, however my knowledge on dimensional theory is lacking for me to claim so with any ounce of certainty. I'll do more research to ensure the character properly scales and isn't just a case where fiction mistakenly referring to a universe though referring to a spatial/temporal dimension.

Well, transcending a 5-Dimensional space-time structure does not necessarily mean that a character is above 5-Dimensional itself, but if the character transcended 5-Dimensional space in its entirety, then it would be 6-Dimensional or higher.

I see. Would it still be quantifiable if the temporal and spatial dimensions were shown to be separate world's beyond conventional space-time? (And the being beyond even that)?

I don't know. This is all very hypothetical. Perhaps it would be best to very politely ask DarkLK for help. Conventional space-time is just a 4-Dimensional universe though.

Back