• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transcendance.

I have a general question regarding transcendance. If a character transcends the very concept of god, which has been established as for example H1C to at least 1B, and it gets transcended. How would that scale? How would it also scale if the character transcended being bound by a name to the point where their existence under a name is erased from the past and the present?

I doubt it would be a tier feat to begin with.
I'm mostly asking because the feat itself is displayed as a feat for physical power and strength. It's also implied in a statement that the character reached a higher level of existence (higher dimension? maybe?) than anything else which was weird

That's pretty vague, if they transcend over the Concept of God which is 1-B then that's High 1-B. But that's only if the transcendence is very literal. Information Nonexistence I think for the name thing.

That's pretty vague, if they transcend over the Concept of God which is 1-B then that's High 1-B. But that's only if the transcendence is very literal. Information Nonexistence I think for the name thing.
I doubt it would be anything above a new layer of 1-B at very best.

I'm mostly asking because the feat itself is displayed as a feat for physical power and strength. It's also implied in a statement that the character reached a higher level of existence (higher dimension? maybe?) than anything else which was weird
here's the actual quotes from these things:
"Consumption, murder, death, I have none other than that, not even a name. However, even this life carries meaning and existence. Carrying mankind's fate, it is not something I want to do, yet is the only choice. From the past to the present, the me which was named "Δ" has been erased. All will be erased, and brought anew in a brand new form. Just like you who are completely consuming mankind's civilization, pretending to be human to fool others. The product of Honkai which attempts to become human, together with the product of Humanity who depend on consuming Honkai, are both ridiculous concepts. Let us get along, join together to meet the evolution that belongs to us."
"I cannot completely comprehend the concept of god, maybe because it is a term made by humans for things far beyond their cognition, abilities and theories? As for the current situation, the concept of god is no longer sufficient to describe her current state. From our sensor data, the Honkai Energy in the cocoon is evolving her cells and molecules in a completely incalculable direction. All rules and formulas have been broken. Is this truly what the Overseer desires?"
"My body is slowly perishing, the evolution that occured at that moment washed away all my emotions, as if I were standing on a higher plane observing my dying self, without any superflous thoughts, just watching myself wither and reach my already predetermined end. Yet I didn't, if I were to describe my current state, the closest would be "moksha" or "nirvana". I've consumed my entire life for the moment to counterattack, and I've completely broken the boundaries of the concept of God with absolute power. All tasks have been completed, all values have been realized."
"My wings wrapped themselves around me, forming a closed bud, within it could give birth to all things (lit. they used "eggs of all things" which is a reference to the cosmic egg), only unfortunately, the conception within is not a miracle. But the end of a life which was once human that has been far transcended."

Back