• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God - Upgrade of a few High Tiers to 6-B+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know I mentioned that I would do this CRT later, but I decided to do it now because I have nothing to do.

Ok, I would like to do a upgrade for a few characters based on an upscaling from 49.4 Teratons to 53.5 Teratons, since at most, the multiplier of 1.5x is the maximum allowed for an upscaling on this site, and the difference between 49.4 Teratons to 53.5 Teratons is easily at this range

1 - EoB Kallavan's durability: Yes, only his durability will be upgraded to 6-B+ and I will explain why. During the fight between Prime White with Cullinan and him, in terms of power, both were equal, White was only having the upper hand in the battle was because of Kallavan's right arm wound, which is the main reason he was being pressured in the first place, and eventually forced to blew up it after White used one of his strongest attacks, but after that, when he created a new arm out of Shinsoo, he basically tanked all of White's attacks and had no problem in being the defensive, and after the fight, he came out completely unscathed, despite both White and Kallavan being on par with each other in strength

2 - Post-Flagship Explosion Absorption White with Cullinan: We need a new key for White after the explosion of the 4th Army Flagship Explosion, since after he absorbed the souls from the explosion, he got stronger and despite experiencing the first hand how durable EoB Kallavan is, White implied he could kill him if the two had a battle at that time, but he didn't that because it would hurt his reputation and pride if he do that against someone who don't have the will to fight, and yes, I know White/Hoaqin is very arrogant and prideful (I mean, for good reason, since there aren't many people who can fight him these days), but he recognizes the limit of his power when facing an enemy way superior to him, for example, when he faced-off Kallavan during the Wall of Peaceful Coexistence Arc, he basically repeated several times that at most, he could only delay Base Kallavan and hope for Dowon's awakening to at least stand a chance against him and he has no qualms about running away from an opponent when he realizes he really can't fight against him, that despite hurting his pride, it's not worth as much as his life

3 - Full/Complete Release of Ancient Power from both Evankhell and Khel Hellam: This is the simplest, all the feats of their Ancient Powers were performed with only the Partial Release or holding back, thus their full power should be at least significantly above what they showcased until now

4 - Evankhell with Ancient Spear: Evankhell managed to badly wound Khel Hellam without the true power of the Spear, the ignition, so like the Ancient Power, it should be 6-B+

5 - Lepavuv's Bullets: In this case, Lepavuv stated that a single of her bullets could easily kill a top 300 High Ranker with one shot (which is not weightless, as Lepavuv's ranking is the 278th, suggesting that she killed one of top 300 High Ranker with this methody), which is a feat that even EoB Kallavan against Ha Jinsung (who only overpowered him, not one-shot him), Complete Transformation Yama against Khel Hellam (only overwhelmed him, but don't one-shot him) and a non-ignited Ancient Spear from Evankhell against Khel Hellam (badly injured him, not killed him) couldn't do, suggesting the bullets are far superior to the characters and weapon I mentioned

Last edited:
Agree, Kallavan has always been a tank and has been always to tank all of White slashes, which could even cut through his own attacks(AP) like Atomic Screw.
Agree, The reasons mentioned are pretty simple.
Agree but with the condition of possibly/likely, because while yes, it's a fact that they're stronger, in screen neither of them have shown the Full Ancient Release.
Not much to say on the rest #Kallachadfanboy #Whiteslashesgg

@ImNot4nUser

Let's just wait for more people to come here to discuss whether the Full Release of Ancient Power should be "likely/possibly 6-B+" or just straight "6-B+", although I would lean more towards the straight "6-B+", since McCage stated and Yasratcha implied that Evankhell is the most dangerous enemy from FUG's side on the war, despite both of them watching all the war of the Second Defensive Wall, which means they watched Prime White and EoB Kallavan fight, but even after their battle ended, McCage and Yasratcha reached the conclusion that the most threatning enemy is Evankhell (which also should be applied to Khel Hellam's Ancient Power, since they are equal), and they are most likely referring to the Full Release of Ancient Power, since Evankhell's Partial Release and Prime White's Cullinan are comparable in power and I'm obviously excluding Post-Flagship White, as neither of them know how strong he was after the explosion

But what do you think of Evankhell's Ancient Spear and Lepavuv's Bullets being 6-B+ too?

Last edited:
since McCage stated and Yasratcha implied that Evankhell is the most dangerous enemy from FUG's side on the war, despite both of them watching all the war of the Second Defensive Wall, which means they watched Prime White and EoB Kallavan fight
I agree they're outright 6B+, but we haven't seen their transformation that puts them on that level on screen yet, they're factually at that level but still to show the power that puts them at that level on screen(btw, do you have the scan of Yas saying that, it would be helpful for my future reference)
But what do you think of Evankhell's Ancient Spear and Lepavuv's Bullets being 6-B+ too?
agree with bullet, didn't even knew we had ancient spear for her .-. she only used it once...

I have been summoned!
Yes, I know I mentioned that I would do this CRT later, but I decided to do it now because I have nothing to do.

Ok, I would like to do a upgrade for a few characters based on an upscaling from 49.4 Teratons to 53.5 Teratons, since at most, the multiplier of 1.5x is the maximum allowed for an upscaling on this site, and the difference between 49.4 Teratons to 53.5 Teratons is easily at this range

1 - EoB Kallavan's durability: Yes, only his durability will be upgraded to 6-B+ and I will explain why. During the fight between Prime White with Cullinan and him, in terms of power, both were equal, White was only having the upper hand in the battle was because of Kallavan's right arm wound, which is the main reason he was being pressured in the first place, and eventually forced to blew up it after White used one of his strongest attacks, but after that, when he created a new arm out of Shinsoo, he basically tanked all of White's attacks and had no problem in being the defensive, and after the fight, he came out completely unscathed, despite both White and Kallavan being on par with each other in strength
I get the reasoning, but [X level] durability covers [taking an X-level attack more than once and not be crippled for life] to [taking an X-level attack continuously in a fight and it only hurts a bit each time]. As Kallavan was specifically blocking and on the defensive while tanking the attacks, it means that Kallavan would have been notably affected by them if he just tried to use his standard "Stand still and tank it" strategy, so using 49.4 Teraton/At least Country level to describe his durability still works.

I know that's a bit weird, and I wouldn't be opposed or surprised to upgrade his durability to Country level+ in the future if he took a Country level+ attack, but until then I'm gonna say no to that, sorry :|
2 - Post-Flagship Explosion Absorption White with Cullinan: We need a new key for White after the explosion of the 4th Army Flagship Explosion, since after he absorbed the souls from the explosion, he got stronger and despite experiencing the first hand how durable EoB Kallavan is, White implied he could kill him if the two had a battle at that time, but he didn't that because it would hurt his reputation and pride if he do that against someone who don't have the will to fight, and yes, I know White/Hoaqin is very arrogant and prideful (I mean, for good reason, since there aren't many people who can fight him these days), but he recognizes the limit of his power when facing an enemy way superior to him, for example, when he faced-off Kallavan during the Wall of Peaceful Coexistence Arc, he basically repeated several times that at most, he could only delay Base Kallavan and hope for Dowon's awakening to at least stand a chance against him and he has no qualms about running away from an opponent when he realizes he really can't fight against him, that despite hurting his pride, it's not worth as much as his life
I'm not against this (especially since White would get to Country level+ just by adding the AP of a strong Division Commander to his w/ Cullinan AP, as he should have gotten Luch's soul among others), although I'm wondering what would be his Base AP.
3 - Full/Complete Release of Ancient Power from both Evankhell and Khel Hellam: This is the simplest, all the feats of their Ancient Powers were performed with only the Partial Release or holding back, thus their full power should be at least significantly above what they showcased until now
Sounds good
4 - Evankhell with Ancient Spear: Evankhell managed to badly wound Khel Hellam without the true power of the Spear, the ignition, so like the Ancient Power, it should be 6-B+
The logic for upgrading it is fine, but I'd wait for it to become relevant again before upgrading it.

If it turns out that there's some special condition to igniting it that Evankhell can't do for some reason presumably so SIU can pull a Donghae and put focus on Rak, then it'd need to get changed.
5 - Lepavuv's Bullets: In this case, Lepavuv stated that a single of her bullets could easily kill a top 300 High Ranker with one shot (which is not weightless, as Lepavuv's ranking is the 278th, suggesting that she killed one of top 300 High Ranker with this method), which is a feat that even EoB Kallavan against Ha Jinsung (who only overpowered him, not one-shot him), Complete Transformation Yama against Khel Hellam (only overwhelmed him, but don't one-shot him) and a non-ignited Ancient Spear from Evankhell against Khel Hellam (badly injured him, not killed him) couldn't do, suggesting the bullets are far superior to the characters and weapon I mentioned
Yeah, but her bullets require a headshot to one-shot folk, judging by Dokoko and Evankhell.

Given that Evankhell managed to survive the bullet hitting her because it just missed her brain (although the back of her skull was probably wrecked), it isn't fair to compare one-hit-killing by a spot-on headshot to normal attacking. I'm pretty sure EoB Kallavan could've one shot Jinsung if his Atomic Explosion was applied directly to Jinsung's skull. Also, the non-ignited Ancient Spear completely impaled Khel Hellam, meaning it could probably one-shot him if it went through his brain. But both of those attacks are still just 49.4 Teratons. So that's a no from me.

Kallavan Durable: No (Not yet at least)
Primer White w/ Cullinan: Yes
Complete Release of Ancient Power Folk: Yes
Evankhell w/ Ignited Ancient Spear: No (Not yet at least)
Lefav's Bullets: No

Can somebody explain the arguments and conclusions here so far in an easy to understand manner please? I can ask other staff members for help with evaluating it afterwards.

Also, I forgot to warn you guys and because of the responsibility of creating this thread and never finishing it properly, but before I dropped ToG (I was tired of it and it was more stressful than fun to follow it for a while), I had discovered the difference between White's Cullinan and Quincy Sword, in the fan translation, which is more accurate, because the official translation is a trash, it was stated by White himself that Cullinan is his hardest sword (the most durable one) during his fight against EoB Kallavan, while the Quincy Sword is the sharpest (the strongest one) during his fight against TSM Baam, hope this helps

Last edited:
Can somebody explain the arguments and conclusions here so far in an easy to understand manner please? I can ask other staff members for help with evaluating it afterwards.
Is anybody here willing to handle this please?

Never mind. This does not seem to be very controversial, so if we do not get any further input, I think that you can probably apply this, if there are no serious disagreements from other participants in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back