• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou CRT for some characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So the big thing is the cast being able to inflict pain onto Mokou."

Maybe it is better to provide where they are from since VS Battles Wiki now requires the reference and Touhou Project has many canon works.

"So the big thing is the cast being able to inflict pain onto Mokou."

Maybe it is better to provide where they are from since VS Battles Wiki now requires the reference and Touhou Project has many canon works.
It's from the Imperishable Night extra stages everyone pretty much just goes and beats up Mokou to the point where she can't fight anymore despite her immortality.

So would it be fine for me to go in and edit Reimu's, Remilia's, and Yukari's profile as well and fix up some of the wording that Reth Po put on Sakuya's, Marisa's, Yuyuko, Youmu's profiles?

It doesn't seem like we have received enough input for that yet.

Well, it seems like few people are interested in this.

Can you write a summary for what you want to do here please?

So what I wanted to do here is add a justification to some of the touhou profiles because I felt they were lacking it basically boils down to "so and so characters harmed Mokou who can fight Kaguya, who has a justification for the tier. RethPo kinda just added it before we got barely any votes and there are some grammatical errors that I wanna fix up fro
Can you write a summary for what you want to do here please?

So what I wanted to do here is add a justification to some of the Touhou profiles because I felt they were lacking it basically boils down to "so and so characters harmed Mokou who can fight Kaguya, who has a justification for the tier. RethPo kinda just added it before we got barely any votes and there are some grammatical errors that I wanna fix up that he put in as well.

so far these are the people that agree with the changes:
Shmooply
catzlaflame
1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void
Shizuka
BleedingPeach
Guardian_Doge
OnsokunoSonic
RethPo

There's also a few additional profiles that RethPo didn't add to the justifications like Reimu, Remilia, and Yukari that should be included as well.

Okay. I suppose that seems uncontroversial to apply, if you will not mess with the statistics and listed powers, just improve on the explanations.

You need to use proper grammar and editing structures though.

Thank you. Tell us here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back